Chapter 3- Best Friends Confess all

Me and Ally are closer than ever. We decided to tel each other about our other parent, I told her about my bio Dad and she told me about her mom, she also told me about why she moved here in the first place, she hadn't told anyone this. It was one of her bigger secrets ever.

"Emily, I need to tell you something, the reason why i moved here wasn't because i wanted to be with dad, not at all actually"

"Oh" I said, all ready having an idea from hearing Ally and her dad's conversation/argument about it.

 "I actually, well," i could see the lack of confidence in what she said, and she was scared of what she was about to say. "I robbed a jewelry store, because i wanted to be accepted in a gang back in Cali, mostly because i was in love with Justin he was the beta, and -"

I stopped her. "what's a beta?" With a puzzled look in my face.

"You have a lot of things to learn, don't you? Well it's a second commander of a gang."

"Oh" I was starting to question her, what if she isn't who i thought? A gang?? What!?

"You know, your not all that i thought. I never in a million years would have expected you to want to be in a gang." I said with a surprised look in my face.

"Well that's the thing no one really knows me that good, I'm so not what people think, I cuss worse then a sailor, i think that weed is amazing and i have had romantic, amazing, and scary experiences.

"Wow" i was speech less, I was not use to all this well all this bad, i guess i think it's bad but it never crossed my mind that it could be fun.

"Yeah, crazy shit happened to me. though it was fun. But trust me you don't have the slightest idea of what is truly bad. i have done bad things, yeah, but again super fun."

As i took all this in, i thought, well i want to have fun. i have been stuck in this stupid small town long enough, I haven't done shit! Nothing compered to her. With an angry look in my face i said...

"Well next time  your planning on having fun count me in!"

"Are you ready for that"

"Yeah I've been stuck in this hell whole way to long!"

"You are so right!!! You know what? i'am gonna get u out tonight!

We got real exited and started laughing like minacs we broke the windo we took beers out of the fridge and we had a plan, a very good  one. The best part was that parents had no idea because they were busy fighting, like always.