The contest

The Royal Palace was busy with the preparation for the contest held to select the second queen for king Akihito. As the queen Shion was the one in charge she send an invitation to Sakura to participate in this. But as soon as Shion's father learn about it he visited with anger.
"My dear daughter, why are you doing this? Why you trying to lose your position of the Queen this great kingdom? " her father who wasn't pleased with the all the buzz going around the palace asked.
"My dear father, fear not. Because I am your daughter. I am bound to protect our family and it's reputation.  I am the first queen, so I shall have a hire to the throne but, how can I see my king in such a bad mood. For his happiness I need to bring Sakura under to our roof. Please help me out father, " Shion explained.
"The king better give you the hire to the throne. I always knew you are doing the right thing dear daughter, tell me more about your plan, " her father agreed.
Meanwhile the mother queen sent an invitation for Rina. Her family was happy and bloomed with hopes.
Poor Sakura after getting the invitation tried show happy because if she got selected to be a second queen it will befited for her father's business.
The day of the contest finally came. Rina was brought in with respect because mother queen's support and guidance. While Sakura and other candidates stood there in the line. The palace was a one big festival. Queen Shion relief as she noticed Sakura walk in the hall of gathering.
"Thank you for coming here to participate in the contest for choosing new queen. You are going to face many different tasks and only three of your would be facing for the final round but don't be discouraged if you don't get selected  because you all are definitely have great ladyships ,very bright future, " queen Shion addressed the gathering with a smile. Her attitude not only pleased others but also won their hearts. Sakura knew for some reason queen Shion is in a great deep pain.