𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖

𝒢𝑒𝓃𝓇𝑒: 𝐹𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻

𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈: 𝒮𝑜𝓃 𝐻𝑒𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝒾𝓃 𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈: 𝒩𝑜𝓃𝑒

𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉: 𝟨𝟤𝟣

𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉: 𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒻𝒾𝒸 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒾𝓈 𝓊𝓅𝓈𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓉𝑜𝓃 𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝒢𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓈? 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓊𝓊𝓊𝓊𝓊

You were unable to go to today's match against Everton as you were busy with school work that was due soon and since you weren't the type to keep work for the last minute, you decided to stay home and complete it. To show your support to your boyfriend, you decided to watch it on TV between breaks that you took to refresh your mind.

So here you were, sitting in front of the telly watching the game unfold. The match was going great for Tottenham with Dele scoring at the 63rd minute of the game as you felt confident about the outcome of the game.

That was until Gomes had the ball and started running back towards Tottenham's goal. You saw Sonny try to take the ball him as Gomes was pushed and collided with another Tottenham player. He immediately clutched his leg and looked like he was in excruciating pain.

A replay of the incident was shown and you see that Sonny did not have any major contact with Gomes and that it was his collision with the other player and the force of his fall that caused the injury.

Even if no one watching the game saw the actual injury, we all knew it was bad as all the players surrounded the player to give him some sense of privacy.The camera then showed Sonny and his very emotional reaction. He obviously blamed himself for the injury Gomes suffered and was beating himself down for it. All you could do was watch in shock as everything had happened so fast.

It didn't help that Sonny was then given a red card, given after the initial yellow card, by the referee for the incident. You honestly felt the need to hug him, obviously hating that he was so upset, all you wanted was to see him with a smile on his face and not tears.

You watched as Sonny reluctantly walked off the pitch and you felt bad for both him and Gomes but you honestly couldn't continue to watch the game. You turned off the TV and returned back to the school work I was doing previously but still had a live score of the game on the side of your laptop screen.

1-1 was how the game ended with Tosun from Everton equalizing with the Spurs at the 97th minute. You finished your work and was waiting for Sonny to come back to give him a well needed hug.

While waiting for him to come home, you realized how he took more time to get home and you just brushed it off thinking that he just decided to drive around to calm down before coming back home. So when he did come back, no words were exchanged as you embraced him in a hug as he hugged you back tightly. After a bit, you started feeling something wet against my shirt, you looked up and saw that Sonny was crying.

"Noo Sonny, don't cry" You said and cupped the side of his face

"I ruined his career (y/n)" He said looking down

"Don't say that, I'm sure he'll be back soon, please don't beat yourself for it" You said softly

"I honestly don't know what to do anymore..." He said sadly

"Why don't you go see him at the hospital tomorrow and talk to him about it?" You suggested and he thinks about it

"That sounds good, I guess, I mean it's the least I could do" He says back

"Come on now, let's just rest for a bit" You said

You dragged him to your shared bedroom where you guys cuddled for the rest of the night, sometimes talking, sometimes just enjoying the comfortable silence between you two.