ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥

𝒢𝑒𝓃𝓇𝑒: 𝐹𝓁𝓊𝒻𝒻

𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈: 𝒮𝑜𝓃 𝐻𝑒𝓊𝓃𝑔 𝑀𝒾𝓃 𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇

𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈: 𝒩𝑜𝓃𝑒

𝒲𝑜𝓇𝒹 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉: 𝟨𝟣𝟥

𝑅𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉: 𝐼'𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝑜𝓃𝓃𝓎'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒯𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒽𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓈𝓊𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝐼𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓀 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽.

You had been with your boyfriend for nearly a year now and honestly this was possibly the best year of your life. From the get-go, you knew that this relationship would be very frowned upon by fans and maybe even some family members of yours and his but you didn't really care. Even that, you guys still kept the relationship a secret from the public eye and off of social media. Only telling your family members and your closest friends.

But even if you guys told your closest, Sonny didn't tell his teammates. You had thought about it one day but never spoke to Sonny about it, thinking that he had his reasons not to.

But even that didn't stop you from going to all of his home games and sometimes even his away games. And this didn't go unnoticed by the guys. They had noticed that you basically were at every single home games, sitting in the same seat as you did before. That didn't raise any eyebrows, thinking that it was maybe just a representative of the various sponsors that they had.

That was until they noticed Sonny going to the side of the pitch where your seat was and doing a lot of his celebrations there. So one day, after a match, one of them went up to the seat and took down the seat number. They then went to a staff member that arranged the reserved seats for the players' family members and asked about the seat and if anyone had it reserved.

And turns out that that seat was in fact reserved by none other than the man himself, Son Heung Min. But they couldn't know who exactly was in the seat. With that new information, they started doing some digging, asking Sonny before each game if anyone was coming to see him which he always answered truthfully but never gave a name or the relationship he had with the man in the seat.

Months later, Dele, one of the guys inquiring for who the mystery man was, was walking down the tunnel into the front of the stadium. Since it was about 2 hours after the match, no one was supposed to be there, so he was surprised when he heard 2 voices ahead of him. He inquired closer to the noise and saw Sonny with the mystery man and hid behind a pillar so that the both couldn't see him.

Thinking that it was just one of Sonny's friends he stayed to just try and get more information to relay to the guys the next day during training. That was until he saw Sonny lean down and press a kiss against the man's lips. Dele covered his mouth to not let out a loud gasp as he watched the scene unfold.

Both men later on pulled away from each other and walked towards the parking lot. It was then safe for Dele to move out of behind the pillar and start walking towards his own car, knowing finally who the man was.

The next day during training, word spread out like wildfire that Sonny had a secret boyfriend he had been hiding from them all. Some felt betrayed, others happy and was supportive towards him. They spoke to him about it and expressed that they did not mind at all and that it was quite cute.

Let's just say you were shocked when Sonny came back home and got plenty of notifications from Instagram. When you opened it, you saw that you were followed by the whole Tottenham Hotspur team. You then looked at Sonny who knew he had a lot of explaining to do.