Prologue

This is not my story. I don't want anyone to get it wrong. I am part of the story but this story is not about me.

This story is her's.

This story is about the woman who changed my life and so many other lives. Some may paint her out to be the villain. Frankly the outcomes aren't entirely the best. I had a decision to make, the most difficult decision I've ever had to make. I am confident that my choice was right. But I will let you be the judge of that, not that it will change anything.

Her story starts about 11 years ago when she was first brought into the castle. The first moment I saw her, I knew she was gonna change my life.

She was running around with the other kids in the courtyard, just 10 years old. She was wearing a blue dress and had robins in her hair. She was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen. ( not that I'd seen many other girls at 14)

If I had known what was gonna happen I would have told her to run away or maybe I would've helped her and ran away with her. It's a classic case of "if only I knew" but I guess I can't say "classic" cause the events that were to unfold in the next 11 years were anything but normal.

I am going to warn you now. This is not a story for the light of heart. This tale is of horror and bloodshed. There is some romance but there is a little bit of romance in the darkest of stories.
You have been warned.

If you are still here than please be prepared.