Dancing

~that night~

The two lay down together and Jack sneakily gets up ontop of Mark.

M: uh what are you-

J: Mark...

M: Yes?

Jack leans down and kisses Mark's jaw then his neck and down to his collar bone.

M: Jack...

J: yes?

M: Why are you doing that?

Jack brought his face an inch away from Mark's and whispered "do you want me to stop?" Mark shook his head but flipped Jack to the bottom. Mark kissed his neck and Jack shuddered underneath him.

M: want me to stop?

J: I don't...I don't wanna...

M: I'll stop then

J: I'm sorry

M: I'd never make you do something you don't want to do. I promise, okay? I promise...

Jack burried his face in Mark's chest and Mark cautiously held Jack.

J: Thank you...

M: goodnight, bab-JACK...

J: you can call me that...

M: I can?

J: sure. As long as I can call you Marky

M: alright deal

Jack giggled and took a deep breath as he started to fall asleep on Mark's chest with two words in his head...

"I promise"

Mark. Mark said that to him.

That night, he dreamed about Felix. Hurting him, yelling at him, leaving him, then Mark came and picked up Jack and saved him. Promised him he'd keep him safe...

~the next morning~

Ethan came knocking on the door, eager to see Jack again..

When Mark answered Ethan smiled but felt a bit of jealousy rise up in his stomach.

M: Hey, Eth! Whatcha doin?

E: Just came to see if I could hang with you and him for a while...

M: Yeah sure come in

Mark let's Ethan inside but Jack is no where to be seen.

M: I've gotta wake him up hold on

Mark walks down the hall but Ethan follows and stands outside the door to listen and watch. Mark leans over Jack and whispers "baby wake up...we have company, Come on, baby"

J: But maaarkkkyy

M: I'll carry you I swear

J: noo I don't wanna get uppp

M: Alright fine...

Mark picks him up and Ethan goes back down the hall and waits in the couch room. As Mark and Jack come up the hall, Mark holds Jack like a baby in his arms and smiles at Ethan as he sits, still holding Jack in his lap. Jack curls up in a ball and rests his head on Mark's chest and falls back asleep.

M: well...I guess he didn't wanna wake up

They whisper for a while until finally Jack wakes up.

J: oh...hi Ethan

He didn't even look at Ethan. He was too busy staring at Mark and admiring him.

E: hi...

Ethan's heart broke. He wouldn't even look at him. He was so distracted by Mark's good looks that he didn't even want to glance over.

M: Baby, You wanna get dressed?

J: no

M: You really mean you don't wanna get up?

J: yep

M: Want me to carry to?

J: Yes I do!!

Mark chuckles and scoops up Jack and takes him to their room. Jack pulls off his shirt infront of Mark and Mark puts his hands on his hips.

J: Kisses?

Mark nods and sweetly pecks his lips.

J: No more?

Mark does it twice more then spins him around and they laughed together as Mark starts slow dancing with him. Jack smiles as he rests his arms around Mark's neck and Mark holds Jack's back. Jack moves so Mark will slide his hands down and now his hands are on his waist/lower back.

M: You're cute

J: So are you

M: You're cuter

J: Shut up and kiss me

M: Nope

J: What? Why?

M: I'm just kidding, don't worry baby...

Mark kisses him slowly and pulls him closer. Jack's mouth falls open and Mark slips his tongue in. After they made out for a while Ethan knocks on the door and they stop.