Those certain people can make you feel guilty.

Ok, we all know them. Heck, we may even be them. Deep down, I have a bit of respect for those people. The people I am talking about are those people who can make you guilty just with the tone of their voice, the look in their eye, or the way they phrase anything.

There are certain groups of people who this works for, without them even trying. Mothers, small children, grandparents. They don't even have to try. Just stare at you, look away, and sighing in a disappointed tone will make you apologize or fess up immediately. The thing is, these guys have it made. Literally, a grandmother and a baby would make the best tax collectors. They could look at anybody and make them feel guilty enough to give even more money, to any cause.

It's the people who give the condescending voice that annoy me. Grandparents and babies don't count. People who know their gift of guilt, and use it to their advantage annoy me. The people who use it in everyday life drive me crazy. Like a teenage girl trying to make you feel guilty for not doing THE ENTIRE PROJECT!!!! Or the brother who wants to make you feel like it was your fault that your mom got mad at him. When they use it for evil, or the exploitation of others annoys me to no end.

Authors note: this is a ranting book. Lots of things bug me and I have written this book to see if others feel the same. SO COMMENT A LOT ABOUT RANDOM THINGS!!!!! I want to be able to get ideas for easily hated things. SO COMMENT!!!!