CHAPTER ONE: ABANDONED

Peter's POV:

The school bell rang to signal the end of the school day. Everybody rushed outside happily. I could smell the fresh air of freedom. I wanted to fly home, so I ran home to meet my parents. When I got home I saw my mother laying on the floor dead, with her body swimming in blood. The police came to take her body and she was buried.

 The police came to take her body and she was buried

I ran to my Dad's room and the room was empty. I waited for my Dad to return but he didn't. I was left alone, I dropped out of school, started begging on the street in search for food. After begging, I made one hundred fifty dollars, on my way to find something to eat, a man stopped me on the road and started beating me up just for the money, he collected my money and ran away, I was left on the floor barely breathing and needed treatment. A lady (Ana) saw me and rushed me to the hospital, and she left.

Two weeks later I was released from the hospital and went back to the street, I went door to door begging bit no one answered me. I waited for the lady that took me to the hospital, she looks rich.

It was about to rain, I looked for shelter and found non, suddenly I heard a lady's voice say " kid come into the car ", I turned back it was that same lady.

She took me to her house and I told her my story, she then told me she'll adopt me, she gave me food and new clothes and registered me in a school. I started calling her mummy.
I grew up to become a responsible adult.

There was a knock on the door, and I went to open the door I saw a young man, he told me he is looking for Mrs Ana Lucas, the Mrs Ana rushed and hugged the young man calling him son. I stood and wondered why I had the same surname with Mrs Ana but I didn't take it serious.

The young man called Mrs Ana his mother.

Francisco's POV:

Mother, who is this young man? what is he doing in your house? My mother replied and said the young man's name is Peter her adopted son. I looked at him, I didn't like him at all, so I took my bag and went to my room. Later on I called my father and told him everything he told me he knew of it, I was left in the dark.