CHAPTER THREE: DESIRE FOR REVENGE

So Ana and Robert went ahead to tell Peter and Fransisco the whole truth...

Robert told Peter that Francisco is his step brother, Peter now knew why they had the same surname. So Robert continued, he told Peter that her mother (Diana), was killed by the father of Ana ( Mr Ricardo).

Peter's POV:

I was speechless and started thinking, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know that the woman I took as my guardian angel was the one behind my suffering. So I packed my bag to leave the house, Ana ran to me and knelt down, begging for forgiveness, I told her that I'll be back for revenge.

Francisco's POV:

How can you leave the only woman who took you in? how can you leave the woman who made you who you are? the woman who stood by you, she became a guardian angel to you, she protected you, provided for you, and you just going to leave her on the ground pleading for your forgiveness?

Peter's POV:

I told them all that I'm grateful for everything, so I resigned from their company and left their house.

I got a call from Samantha, she told me she's pregnant with my child, at least that was a good news I said to myself.

Later on I got a call from the police station, they told me that the man behind the death of Eva was Francisco. I was filled with hatred for that family. So the police arrested Francisco. But Fransisco got out the next day because of his grandfather's power. I asked the police officers to arrest him back but the officer replied me and told me that he can't be arrested because of his grandfather's power. So I told the police I'll get justice myself. So the officer told me I'll get arrested if I'm caught, then I told him, he'll see everything but can't explain it, he'll have prove but can't explain it. So I left the station that day....I went home to plan my revenge.

With the help of Samantha, I managed to destroy Francisco's company and everything they worked for, so Francisco got frustrated went to a bar got drunk and went to his car, he was told not to drive but he refused and he had and accident which caused the car to explode. When Ricardo heard the news he died out of heart attack. Ana couldn't take everything she fainted, when I went to see her I felt guilty for everything, I know I wanted revenge but deep down I loved her as a mother. Samantha told me that I've done enough that I should stop. I planned to kill Ana but I listened to Samantha. I transferred all the wealth and money I took from Ana back to her, I transferred all my wealth to my unborn child. I wrote a sucide note for Ana then killed myself.

The sucide note;

"Mrs Ana, you are like a mother to me, you were and still my guardian angel. I'm sorry for everything I did, for the pain you had to pass through. I know I was controlled by my hatred but forgive me. I'll like you to be my unborn child's guardian angel, please take care of him.

Good bye, I hope we see in our next life.

Months later, Samantha gave birth to twins a boy and a girl. Mrs Ana and Mr Robert did everything to protect their grandchildren.

 Mrs Ana and Mr Robert did everything to protect their grandchildren

When you are lonely or frightened, talk to your guardian angel. You can do it out loud or inside your head, your angel can hear you. Ask your angel to be near you, to put his or her hand on your shoulder, to give you courage and protect you. A guardian angel is a friend, someone you can look up to, someone that's always there for you....it can be you mother, father, sibling, friend or a stranger.

I think we all do have a guardian angel. I believe they work through us all the time, when we are thoughtful and good and kind to each other.

Do not be surprised that you fall every day; do not give up, but stand your ground courageously. And assuredly, the angel who guards you will honour your patience.

"Your angels are ALWAYS with you, every minute of every day.You are never alone. You are always loved and watched-over."

Thanks for reading....🙏

Note: Ana didn't kill Peter's mother, it was her father (Mr Ricardo) that ordered ordered Diana killed..... because Robert got his daughter pregnant.