Chapter 1: Jeon Jungkook

A guy who loves eating but still handsome.

"Jungkook!" his mom shouted at him while looking at annoyed.

"Yes?" Jungkook asked with cute bunny eyes.

"Eating again? You just ate lunch" his mom said annoyed but hiding her laughed because her son is so cute.

"But I still want to eat" Jungkook said as he took another bite of his sandwich.

"Just let him be. Since he had no one to text or call with" his dad said teasing his son.

"Dad!" Jungkook said as he pout.

"Okay. You can eat whatever you want just wash the dishes after. And you should know your limit in eating since tonight because the guy who rented the guest room here will get here tonight" his mom said as she went to their room leaving Jungkook thinking another plan how to get friends. Well, he doesn't care about that guy. He bet, it's old. Haha.

While eating, he search online...
App to make friends

Results are Twitter, Facebook, Weverse, Kakaotalk and see more...

"I already tried all of this... Wait" as he clicked 'see more'

Twitter, Facebook, Weverse, Kakaotalk, and Instagram.

"Instagram? I should download this." He said as he immediately went to the app store and downloaded it.

If you are asking why he doesn't have friends... It's because at school, people think he is weird since he's not interested on relationships.

Well, you know, in our generation, people or even teen age girls and boys wants to have relationship because they want to be loved.

But Jungkook believes that a friendship love is stronger than relationship love.

He tried other apps but every time that someone accepts his friend request, they always ask him if he's interested on being in relationship.

But every time he answers "just friends", no one stays.
Back to the story...

He immediately downloaded it and create an account.

"Jeon... Jungkook... September... 01... 19...97..." He speaking while filling the blanks. "Okay!" He shouted happily when he was done creating an account.

He doesn't know what to do. So he looked at the suggestion. He keeps following without knowing who are those.

As he stopped scrawling and following random people when he saw a handsome guy.

"Kim... Taehyung? He's... Handsome." As he stared at his face. "Anyway, let's continue" as he continued clicking the follow button but he didn't notice that he didn't follow Kim Taehyung.

After he followed random people, he added a profile picture in his account and even a bio with "Loves eating"

How many followed do you think he has?

1021!!! Can you believe that?! In just one day... I mean, one minute, he clicked 1021 times?!

That's how desperate he is.

"Jungkook, we will leave. We will go buy groceries for the new guest, wanna come?" His mom asked as his dad getting the car ready.

"Okay mom. Wait... I'll just..." He didn't even finished his words as he ran to his room to brush his hair. He went outside and got into their car.

When they got to the grocery, Jungkook get a basket and went with his mom.

"Jungkook,  since you are a college student, why don't you enjoy your life?" his mom asked while looking at the groceries and brands.

"I don't even have friends" Jungkook answered as his mom looked at him

"How can you get friends if you don't have time to have fun and hang out with them?"

"Mom, I did, remember? But they thought I'm boring because I don't have a girlfriend"

"Why don't have one?" She asked as she came back looking at the groceries

"Mom?! You know, It's not time yet."

His mom stopped from walking as she looked at him seriously.

"How will you know if it's time if you don't want to try it?" She asked but Jungkook didn't respond so his mom smiled and went to another layer of the grocery as he bumped into someone.

"Sorry" Jungkook said as he bowed.

"It's okay" deep voice responded to him as he looked at him.

He was shocked.
"Kim... Taehyung?" Jungkook whispered but Taehyung heard it.

"Sorry I don't know you" as he left.

Jungkook punched his head gently

Ah! How can you remember his face? Did I stared at his picture earlier... that much?! How can I whisper so loud?!!!

His head has so many questions. People are starting to looked at him like he was a crazy.

"Hey Jungkook!" His mom shouted at him caused him to get back to reality.

"Coming!" He answered as he followed his mom.

All the way from grocery to home, his mom is telling him to have some fun or get a girlfriend.

"Mom, I don't want to get hurt" Jungkook said annoyed to his mom.

"Son, getting hurt is a part of any relationship. Lovers? Friendships? Even Family relationships have ups and downs. All relationship will get through problems and struggles. It's normal to get hurt" his mom said

"Your mom is right. Don't be afraid of getting hurt. Because getting hurt is what makes you stronger and braver" his dad agreed while driving.

Jungkook didn't respond as he don't know what to answer.

Should I date someone? Or should I need more time?

Questions in his head, bothering him again.

"But don't force yourself, son. Just think about it first" his dad said as Jungkook let out a deep sigh and looked out the window.

~Imagine your face, say hello to me. Then all the bad days, their nothing to me. With you whoo ooo oo, winter bear~

Jungkook sang whispered.

"What is that song?" his mom asked "it's beautiful" she was amazed.

"I don't know the title mom. I just heard it on YouTube but Unknown singer. The original singer is better if you will hear it" Jungkook said proudly.

"Based on what you said, I want to hear it. Why don't you upload your song too?" his mom asked

"I did mom. But I didn't put my name because I'm shy" Jungkook said as he chuckled.

"Your song is beautiful. You should put your name" his mom said as Jungkook smiled shyly.

"Sing it for us" his dad said

"No thank you" Jungkook said as they got into their house and Jungkook quickly went out of the car to avoid singing his song.

He ran to his room shyly. As his mom shouted from the kitchen.

"Jungkook!!! The dishes!"

Oh yeah I forgot
"Coming!" Jungkook shouted back as he went to the kitchen and washed the dishes.

He went back to his room after he washed the dishes and opened his computer.

Folder name - Secrets *clicked*
Another folder - Don't open *clicked*
Another folder - I said DON'T OPEN! *clicked*

File name - Euphoria *clicked*

"Sorry for my voice, it's not a that long but hope you like it..."