Chapter Twenty Seven

(Alexandria's p.o.v.)

Christmas Day

I sighed as I starred at my belly in the mirror. It was getting oddly bigger and I was starting to get concerned. "Knock,knock." I quickly shoved my shirt down and turned around to see Joey standing in my doorway looking at my belly. "Alex is there something you need to tell me?" I shook my head fast and gulped as he began slowly yet surely walking towards me. "Don't lie to me Alex." I sighed and nodded slowly finally answering his question. "Joey. I haven't had my period In over a month and a half and I'm starting to gain weight." He smiled and lowered down the my stomach placing his big hand on my small stomach. "You're telling me we could be having a baby?" He questioned looking up smiling. I slowly nodded and tangled my hands In his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed small kisses on my belly. "Alex let's get you a test." I chimed out a very loud laugh at this. "Joey stop It's probably nothing." He sighed and shook his head. "Alex I'll be back." And with that he ran out leaving me In question and tears.

(Mr.Sanders p.o.v.)

"Is that all sir?" I look down at the poor old lady who looked angry and tired. "Yes that is all thank you." I finished with as I handed her the money and snatched the bag walking out.

***

"Here Alex." I huffed as I had ran to her room practically throwing the tests at her. "Joey look It's probably nothing!" I rolled my eyes. "Go." I puffed as I ripped the box open for her since she was taking so god damn long.

***

"Anything?" I asked impatiently. "Joey...We're going to be parents." I smiled at this. "Really?" She looked up and nodded. "This is great Alex! We're going to be wonderful parents." I cooed as I massaged her stomach in my hands. "Joey." She began. "What will we tell our parents?" I looked down at those perfect eyes of hers and sighed. "It can be our secret until we find out the sex." She gave me a soft smile and nodded. And with that we stood there. Her belly in my hands and her head in my shoulder. "I love you Alexandria Nicole Evans." And in this moment it felt as if it was just me and her against the world. As if nothing could ever stop us.

(Alexandria's p.o.v)

What Joey doesn't realize or even think of is my feelings right now. I'm actually quite terrified. I'm 18 and pregnant by my 12th grade English teacher. I don't honestly know how this stress and tension is going to go good with me and this pregnancy. Honestly I felt more at ease when I didn't know than I do now. "Alex." I looked up to see Joey's glistening perfect face. "Yes?" I questioned slightly confused. "Can I ask you a question?" I raised my eyebrow at him as I slowly started to watch him kneel down. "Alex, I know I've loved you since day one. You're the girl of my dreams. You're all I ever see and ever want to see. Will you make my wish come true and marry me?" I gasped at this sudden question. I never expected this..."Yes..." I whispered as I hugged him and brought his face smashing into my stomach. "Thank you Alexandria Nicole Sanders. You've made all my dreams become a reality now. I smiled and laughed as my tears spilled from my face. He really does love me...