Post 66

Liked by taetae

Liked by taetae.bts, yeojin900, twice_sana_official and 10,729,883 others
jeonjk.bts Hi, everyone! I know I've been MIA for a couple of months. I've decided to take a break to think about things. During those times, I've realised a lot of things, especially about myself. And all of those is because of this one person. I know some of you are still disappointed and angry, again, I'm so sorry for making you guys feel that way. But I'm not going to apologise for feeling this way. You have known me for too long, seeing me grow up in this industry, I've shown different sides of me with you guys. And as far as I know, I never failed to show how big of a fan I am to IU. Her music made a huge impact on me. Whenever I feel like giving up, the first thing I do is plug my earphones and listen to her music.
I thought everything will be fine once you find out about us, of course I've expected the worse but not up to this point. I guess I was too confident that you will accept us that easily. But right now, aside from Armys, she's the one person I'm holding onto. I love her so much and she makes me extremely happy.
Any ways, this post is getting too long. Thank you so much for the support, my lovely Armys, I will always love you guys, remember that. You don't have to worry about me anymore. JK is back, stronger and more confident.

View all 5,628,719 comments
armyjungkook97 Gosh! I'm crying 😭
nuntongicouple He really loves her 😭 I cannot
kookiebunny Exactly! He's been so vocal about his crush for IU. I'm not even surprised when the news broke!
kookie.kookie I can feel his emotions while reading this post 🥺
btsvminkook Hello?! They look so good together! Ugh! 😍
jungkookieswifeus He looks so happy in that picture 🥺 Okay, y/n, we lost 😭😂
bangtanU We're glad you're back! 😭
yoonjibts13 You guys 🥺 He's so brave! Thank you IU for helping him get through this 😭