Article

BTS Jungkook and Soloist IU in the City of Love

Koreaboo
May 6, 20xx

On New year's eve, the local news media organization, Dispatch, exposed the celebrities' love life, reporting that IU and BTS Jungkook had been dating for over a year already.

The couple's relationship was quickly confirmed by their agency, EDAM Entertainment and Big Hit Entertainment. , through an official statement.

The announcement came to everyone as a huge surprise. Although many people congratulated the couple, many fans were angered by the news.

Big Hit Entertainment also released a statement about BTS having a 2-month vacation after their World Tour to focus on their mental and physical health. It seems that the actress and singer-songwriter, IU, is also on a vacation.

 It seems that the actress and singer-songwriter, IU, is also on a vacation

It's hard to keep a romance undercover when you're famous. The couple were photographed together on a lovely date in Paris.

The fans have seen both the Kpop Stars being lovey dovey while holding hands as they walk through the busy streets of Paris.

Just a week ago, the #WeAreSorryJK trended at the number 1 spot on Twitter

Just a week ago, the #WeAreSorryJK trended at the number 1 spot on Twitter. Armys are bewildered about the fact that the group's maknae deactivated his Instagram Account.

The fans are still having mixed reactions on this dating news ever since it was announced. On the brighter side, a lot of the fans are strucked by IU's IG posts of her boyfriend with sweet captions.

Click out the link below to check out the article!