💫 Chapter 9: I found you/ Jikook Series 💫

"Jungkook ah, don't be like this! Come to uni. You already missed 3 classes," Chung ha shouted over the phone. Jungkook wasn't coming to uni for like 3 days. Namjoon and Chung ha both tried to contact him but he wasn't receiving any calls. After trying for so many times, Jungkook finally received the call.
" I'm sorry guys but I'm not feeling well. I don't think I can come to uni," Jungkook's voice sounded too rough, almost broken.
" Alright. We won't force you to come Jungkook ah. Please take care. We'll come to visit you," Namjoon replied. Namjoon and Chung ha both sighed. They already found out everything from So Jung. They needed to fix everything before it's too late.

                After 2 days

" Jungkook..please think again. You'll feel good if you come to uni. Staying at home won't help you. So please come back," Namjoon said. They were at Jungkook's house. Trying their best to convince Jungkook to come to Uni.
" Ok fine. I'll come to uni," Jungkook replied. He looked so messy. His face looked dark and pale.

                     Jimin's Place

Jimin was sitting on the couch holding the piece of paper that was sent to him earlier in the morning. He got selected as the instructor of Seoul Dance Studio. They liked his cv and his dance videos. Jimin didn't know how to feel then. He wished Jungkook was there so they both could jump in happiness. Tears slowly fell down from his eyes making him too weak.

" Hello Jiminie," So Jung said over the phone.
" Yeah So Jung ah,"
" I talked to Chung ha and Namjoon sunbae. Jungkook will be coming to uni tomorrow. So it's your chance to fix everything,"
Jimin's heart skipped hearing So Jung's words
He didn't know if he would be able to fix the broken pieces. But he promised to try his best to gain his precious Jungkook's trust again. The love of his life's trust..

                      At Uni 

" I'm not into the mood to go to the cafe guys. You guys can go," Jungkook said.
" Please!" Namjoon and Chung ha both made puppy eyes.
" Ugh..alright," Jungkook stood up from his sit to go to the uni cafe with his group.

                     Uni Cafe

Jungkook, Chung ha and Namjoon sat in the corner table. Chung ha already texted So Jung about Jungkook's arrival. Jungkook didn't notice when Jimin came to the cafe. After 5 minutes, Jungkook heard a voice,
" Jungkook ah, can we talk?"
Jungkook looked around to see Jimin standing there. He looked pale. His soft lips looked chapped. His hair was messy and rough. Even in this situation, he looked so beautiful. Jungkook tried his best not to get carried away. He managed to say," We have nothing to talk hyung."
" Please kook. Let me explain. This is the last time. If I fuck up again, you can leave me forever. I won't come into your life again. Please let me explain."
Jungkook looked at his eyes. Jimin's eyes were already glassy. Jungkook didn't know what to do for a while. He loved this guy too much..maybe he could give him another chance..?
" Ok then..I'll give you 10 minutes to explain everything."
Jimin's eyes widened.
" Yes yes. I'll not let you down kook."

          30 minutes later

Jimin was still crying. Jungkook was holding him in his arms for like 20 minutes straight. Jimin couldn't believe Jungkook trusted him after all these.
" I'm sorry Kook.."
" It's ok..thanks for telling me everything."
" I was dying inside. I couldn't do that with the person I love.."
" With the person you love?" Jungkook looked shocked.
" Yeah baby. I love you. I keep falling for you everyday," Jimin finished the words and burst into tears. Jungkook's own eyes got watery. He couldn't believe the person he was in love all his life also loved him..
" I love you most.." Jungkook finished the words and cupped Jimin's cheeks. They were about to kiss when they heard their friends voice,

" Not here you nasty bitches. WE ARE IN THE UNI CAFE," So Jung said. Chung ha and Namjoon laughed hard hearing that. Jimin blushed and hid his face into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook smiled and hugged him tightly. They were happy now..

(To Be Continued...)