💫 Chapter 10: I found you/ Jikook Series 💫

3 years later

" Jungkook stop worrying! Jimin will accept you," Chungha shouted.
" I'm worried. What if he's not ready to get married soon?" Jungkook mumbled.
" Bro..stop worrying. I'm sure Jimin will accept you. He loves you so much. So just go ahead and propose," Taehyung said.
" Yeah Jungkook. We all are here. So don't worry," Namjoon said.
" I'm sure Jimin will be really happy," Yoongi said while holding Hobi's hand.
" I'm already so excited. Hope everything will go well. Fighting Jungkook!" So Jung showed the fighting sign.
Jungkook nodded and took a deep breath.
Today he was going to propose to Jimin. He's really nervous but he had his friends who were trying his best to cheer him. Jungkook smiled before heading to Jimin.

                      2 hours later

" I really enjoyed our date today," Jimin said. They were walking through the street after their date. Jimin's beautiful eyes disappeared while saying this. His eye smile always made Jungkook weak. Jungkook loved it so much.
" Don't lie. You loved all our dates," Jungkook complained.
Jimin giggled. They had been dating for almost 3 and a half years. So many amazing things happened after Jungkook came to his life. His life filled with so much happiness. Jungkook always gave him so much love and appreciation. He was the best boyfriend indeed.
A few more amazing things happened to Jimin. Taehyung apologized to him. Now Taehyung and his groups were also his friends. Now he had a big group with lovely friends. He loved all of them so much. All of them graduated. Now everyone had decent jobs, making their own money and fulfilling their dreams. 
Jimin's eyes teared up a bit while thinking that.
" Baby..You okay?" Jungkook's voice brought him to reality.
" Oh..Yeah I'm ok. I was just thinking about the last three years. So many things happened right?"
" True. I can't believe we have so many friends now," Jungkook laughed.
"Hmm.." Jimin agreed.
Jungkook looked around to see if the street was empty. Maybe it's the right time to do this.

" Baby..umm.." Jimin turned around to look at
Jungkook to hear what he was saying.
Jungkook slowly kneeled down. He pulled out the ring from his pocket. Jimin's eyes were already turning big.

" Baby..I've been in love with you for my whole life. Just looking at your smile, makes me the happiest. Just thinking about you makes me wanna live more. I wanna have you in my arms for the rest of our life if you let me. So will you give me a chance to do it? Will you give me the honour to be your husband Jimin sshi?"

Jimin was already tearing up. His eyes filled with unshed tears. He nodded fast.
" Yes! Yeah. I love you. I wanna be yours forever."
" I love you more," saying so Jungkook put the ring on Jimin's finger. Jimin pulled him for a kiss. Both of them cried in the kiss. They were so happy.

                     Wedding Day

" I can't believe it's happening," Jimin said.
" Yeah bitch it's happening. Now stop talking and get ready. Jungkook is waiting for you," Taehyung shouted at Jimin over the phone.
" Ok ok. I'll be quick," Jimin said before cutting the call.

"Guys meet Seokjin. Y'all know him already as he used to be our classmate in our uni. So he's my boyfriend now," Namjoon declared. Seokjin smiled at them.
" I can't believe you are declaring about your relationship on my wedding day. Stop trying to take my thunder," Jungkook made a pouty face.
" Bitch shut up. Let me talk about my man," Namjoon said proudly. All of them laughed. 

                After a few days

" Stop!" Jimin giggled while trying to stop Jungkook from his kiss attack. They were lying down on their bed of their hotel room. They were spending their honeymoon in Japan.
" No I won't. Deal with it," Jungkook replied. Jimin playfully punched his arms. Both of them were laughing and smiling.

" Baby..are you happy now?" Jungkook asked.
" So happy. And you Kyu?" Jimin asked while looking at his husband.
" Me too. I have you in my arms. I want nothing more than this," Jungkook replied and pulled him for a kiss again.

They stayed like that for a long time before making love to each other. They got their dream job. They got their friends. They got each other. And that's what they wanted. They wanted nothing more...

(END)

Thank you so much for reading my stories. I'll try my best to write more stories and make you guys smile. I hope you guys will support me till the end. Thank you again 💞💞