Hope's Peak Academy

(WARNING! THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS)
Your POV:

It was my first day of Hope's Peak Academy. I was extremely tired because I didn't get much sleep last night due to being so excited. I couldn't wait to meet everyone! Plus, I could finally make some new, good friends! I rushed out of bed and brushed my teeth. Shortly after, I ran to my closet to pick out my outfit. I put on <Pants / Shorts / Skirt> and a <Tank top / T-Shirt / Hoodie>. I brushed my hair and made myself a piece of toast quickly. Then rushing out the door with everything I needed in my (F/C) backpack.
~Time Skip~
I was finally here. Standing before me was Hope's Peak Academy. My eyes we're filled with joy as I rushed inside. Before I knew it I was in a classroom.. There were multiple people there. "Hi..!" I said to them all. A girl with blue, pink, black, and white colored hair replied back "Hello! I think you're the last person here.." I was shocked, how late even was I?! Shortly after a white bunny with a tutu and magical stick I assume popped out of nowhere. She introduced herself and then everything went dark..
~Another time skip~
I hear a voice speak to me "Hey... Can you hear me....?" I open my eyes to see a white headed boy with a green jacket above me." Huh..? " I replied, squinting due to the sun in my eyes." Are you okay? ...You seem pretty out of it. " the boy said once more." Yeah... I think I'm okay. " I replied. He helped me up and introduced himself. " I'm Nagito Komaeda, nice to meet you! " He said. " Oh, hi! I'm (Y/N) (L/N). " I replied. " That's a wonderful name, (Y/N)!" He said as I blushed a bit. " T-Thank you, Nagito! "