Chapter 9: A Few Months Later!

It has been 11 months since Izuku became a vigilante and lets just say whenever he goes out on patrol he has a tail of pros' looking for him and trying to catch him. Eri is now in school, she also sleeps in her own room ( Izuku had moved about 3 months after living with Eri ) Shinso and Lily moved into the 1-A dorms as well as moved from genral studies up to the hero course and Min*ta was expelled.

  Eri is now in school, she also sleeps in her own room ( Izuku had moved about 3 months after living with Eri ) Shinso and Lily moved into the 1-A dorms as well as moved from genral studies up to the hero course and Min*ta was expelled

This is what his vigilante costume but it's just the mask, the hoodie and the gloves and they are green and he wears just black skinny jeans and black SNEAKers. Get it because he has to sneak around. Where it says DEKU it just says COMMANDO.

We join our lovely little vigilante on the edge of the UA building waiting for his rather odd chess buddy. "Long time no see Commando!" Nezu said coming through the door of the roofs entrance. "It sure has, hasn't it sir". Even though Izuku doesn't have a quirk his is incredibly smart, so smart you would think that he had an intelligence enhancement quirk , but alas he doesn't.

"Well shall we begin?" Nezu enjoyed Commandos' company more than his (Commando) little vigilante friends and trusted him enough not to have any pros with him when he is around. "Let's" and with that a VERY intense chess match began and yet another victory was given to our friend Commando. "That was a very good match, you almost got me that time!"

Commando said getting up and into a fighting stance. "What are you doing?" Nezu asked trying to sound confused. "Really What is this. Some sort of test?" and when that came out of his mouth like 10 pros' pounced onto the vigilante. He had really good reflexs and so he easily moved out of harms way for some though he did have to immobilize some of them by pressing specific pressure points. (Izuku had studied some things about the human body after encountering a villain that pressed one on him, luckily he had Lily and Denki there that day. He is very glad he did) He then looked at Nezu who had stars in his eyes "What was that for?" Commando asked sort of angered.

"I must apologies, I just wanted to see you in action and see how you act under pressure/suprise attacks." "And why is that?" Commando was very confused in this situation. " Ah yes! That my friend was your entrance exam!" Nezu said very exited. "Entance exam? For what?" "Izuku Midoryia welcome to your hero academia!" Izuku was shocked to say the least, First the princple of UA knew his real name and second he just got into a school he hadn't even applied to. "H-how did you know my name? And I've been WHAT!?"