☆ Chapter 9 ☆

Betty Cooper

Love.

That same word lingering in my mind. Lingering as the way Jughead said it. Love, for me, it's complicated. Me and my mother never had a great relationship and my dad, well, he had a secret affair with another woman.

Everybody has a truth behind their mask.
Mine was their was this boy. His name was Benjamin. We were the iconic power couple. The perfect couple. The couple who everybody predicted to be.

Of course we were happy!
On the outside eye.
My mom let Benjamin move in to the spare room in our house since she trusted me and Ben. But, when mom and dad went on business trips, for whatever reason.
Benjamin would hurt me, physically, mentally.
Physically as in, abuse, any type, you name it, he did it.
Rape every single night and especially when he was drunk it got worst. He'd want to have 'kinky' sex but it was just him strapping my ankles and wrists to the bed for HIS pleasure. Not mine. It wasn't slightly enjoyable, trust me.
And mentally, he would call me these horrible names constantly, I was obviously confident so I stood up for myself but on the inside I was hurting. I still am.
And now, I don't know what to think. Jughead said it, genuinely, but I don't how to take it.
Normally I would call
Ronnie since I trust her more but I can't because, we all know why.
Maybe, Toni can help me. She had to have at least 1 boyfriend to figure out she was lesbian.
Soon, my thoughts faded and my mind drifted off into sweet dreams and unspeakable nightmares.

~•~•~•~

Waking up at 10AM is not enjoyable, especially when you wake up from loud ass voices.
I look out my window and just stared out into the beach waves.
I slowly made my way down stairs in black booty shorts and a black tube top with the thinnest straps that could break from one stretch.
I walked into the kitchen to see them all awake.
T-"Morning babe!" Toni yelled.
I chuckled at how close we are but Jughead looked a bit mad, "relax Jug, were just besties!" I reassured him but he was still a bit tense.
T-"Oh yeah, your plate of breakfast is on the stove"
Toni said with a smile.
I took the plate and walked into the living.

I scrolled through my phone, mostly tik tok and after I was done I put my plate in the sink.
I haven't said a word to
Jughead or even looked at him but I know his eyes keep lingering on me, which is kinda creepy.

F-"Betty I'm going on a target run! Wanna come with?"
"Yeah let me get ready" I replied fast.
I hurried upstairs and changed into this outfit,