☆ Chapter 11 ☆

Toni's POV
I woke next to a redhead chick. Her name was along the line of cherry, I don't know.
She's really sweet tho, like way too sweet
even though she looks like a total bitch.
I heard her stir so I turned to her
"Hey redhead. How'd you sleep?" I started stroking her face, "I slept amazing TT, especially with you as my warmth"
I chuckled and pecked her lips, it soon turned into a make out till I pulled away, "as much as I want to continue this, I have to get back to my boys and
my bestie"
"Oh, ok! Text me when you get
there"
"Ok, see you later Ms.Blossom" I took one last look at her and then left.

~•15 min later•~
I walked through our door and yelled, "I'm home whores!"
Betty came rushing down the stairs and quickly hugged me, "where were you and why were you out so late?!" She whisper yelled at me.
"Because, why are you whispering?" I whispered back.
"Jughead yelled at me for being
too loud earlier, resulting to the skin marks
on my neck."
I suddenly got worried and looked at her neck. I tilted her head over and took a closer look, "I swear Jughead is going to end up dead one day!" I yelled loudly enough so Jughead can hear.
"Toni, chill, I'm fine, and he didn't turn it up a lot, I'm fine"
"Yeah but I'm not going to sit here
and let him do that to you! That's cruel and it's just not right!"
"Toni, look at me, I'm fine. End of discussion"

She walked upstairs and entered Jugs room. God, these two are the most forbidden and confusing love story ever.

~*~*~

Betty's POV
You may be wondering what the hell im doing in Jughead's room and why the he'll have I not
escaped yet. It's just...theres something holding me back, I don't know if it's
Jughead or Toni. Toni is and amazing friend and super helpful when Jughead
is about to hurt me and she's good to talk to about, anything.
Veronica and Cheryl were almost like that except they would always tell my mother and
she made a huge deal out of it.

I mean, once she almost sent me to the SOQM because I got an abortion, yes I once got pregnant.
Of course, Benjamin got me
knocked up but I was too young for a baby.
I was considering keeping her or him, I
still have photos from the baby scan appointment. I got the abortion 2 months in.
I found out I got pregnant after Benjamin left
to go to London, he stayed there for
about, 6 months. Probably cheating on me.

I sighed and shook my head, Jughead
started stirring up and I
sat next to him and waited for him to wake up. He sat up stretching, yawning and
rubbing his eyes.
He turned to me and squinted his eyes to see me better, "oh, hey Betty...what are
you doing here?"
I shrugged my shoulders, "just, came to check up on you after your huge hangover"
I chuckled and started stroking his face, he removed my hand softly and got up.

"I'm going to take a shower so, can you go?"
That weirded me out since I though he would snob me if I liked him back.
I just looked at him weirdly and nodded, "yeah, yeah I'll go and um, I'm ordering
Taco Bell, want anything?"
"Nope. I'm fine. You can go now"
He responded with a nervous chuckle. I left his room and went outside to the pool
lounge. I ordered the food, took off my clothes and started tanning. (In her bra and underwear)

~*~*~
Me, Jughead, Toni and fangs are all at
the island in the kitchen eating
our Taco Bell, Toni keeps whispering when Jughead's looking at me so I glance at him but he looks away. He's such a weirdo, I swear I've never met someone so bipolar in my life.
One moment he goes to begging for an answer and the next he goes to ignoring me?
God, I just don't understand men, that's why I became a whore. After all, it's more simple then pining after men who lose feeling after a year into the relationship.

I chuckled at my stupidness because I read all these dumb romance novels and I don't
believe in love...maybe I'm bipolar, in a good way obviously. My ways always makes sense.
I bursted out into laughter and they all stared at me. "You good B?" Toni asked me chuckling at how dumb I looked, "yeah, yeah I'm fine" I steadied my breath and started drinking the soda I got.
"Um, Betts could I talk
to you about something" Jughead whispered to me. I swear I could've melted the way his hot breath hit my skin, I nodded not saying anything.

He pulled me into a separate room away from Toni and fangs.
"What's up?" I asked trying not to look at him.
"First of all, look at me when you speak, Elizabeth"
I got chills at that nickname, and the way he said it, god he can literally devour me right this second and I wouldn't care.

"Sorry, what do you want?" I asked again but I looked at him this time, he stared at me before clearing his throat
"Ok, so I know I've been rambling about the whole 'I like you' thing and I don't expect the answer I want so I thought about it and, I was thinking" he took a brief pause with a sigh before continuing his sentence, "maybe, if your up for it, we could do friends with benefits?"

I just stared at him not knowing what to say, it's not like we haven't done it before but, that was only one time.
Now it's, different, ever since he liked me I started admiring him more. Wanting
more of him. Wanting to feel him slam into my-
"So, what do you say?" He cut of my day dream, uhhh, what do I say? Do I say yes? Do I say no?
I mean, it's what I've been wanting since the first time we've done it in the blue and gold...

"Ok, I'll do it!"

~*~*~
Hello Brussels sprouts 😹 it's been awhile......don't blame me, blame tik tok and Barbie life in the dream house 🥵 yes I watch Barbie, Raquelle is a baddie 😎 anyways, see y'all Brussel sprouts next month! Buh-bye!
~Melanie 🦋