Old Memories Flod My Head

(Listen to this while reading if you'd like ^^)

He bent down behind the bush with his large heavy boots not even making a sound. It was during these times he had to remain as quiet as possible or his meal would get away. Gently taking his Ruger 10/22 rifle from behind his back forward to hold and aim.

"You aren't bothering us Matt we enjoy having you here"

"Lies..." he muttered under his breath now loading up the gun as the buck minded his own business.

"Yes Matt it's always been the three of us, the fact Edd and I are now married doesn't change that"

"Oh reeaallly now Thomas?"
He cocked the gun and aimed

"Tom....Edd....I am aware of the situation, but it's time I leave"

"But Matt where will you stay?"

"That is none of your business Edward..."

"I am more mature than you think Edd I can manage"

His hands began to tremble

"We insist that you stay Matt, we won't bother you at the attic"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!"

The deer raised his ears and turned around to look, spotting nothing he went back to munching on some dandelions

"Tom please I must leave...I have someone I wish to find"

"You aren't locked on Tord still...are you?"

Matt shot the deer right at the head. It fought to stand up tall, but soon enough faltered falling to the ground ever so gracefully.

"No Edward...No Thomas....rather I am on a search for myself"

He went up to the bleeding fawn and without caring for the blood, carried it over his shoulders.

"And that is the meal for the week"

He sighed not releasing the gun from his one hand and now using both to hold the deer. It has been three years since he last saw his buds whom he never thought he could live without. Yet here he is now in the small town of Page up in Northern Arizona. Matt had settled somewhere in the outskirts of the town in a home with no neighbors. Every now and then though, he'd enter the town to buy some essentials or sale some of his game. So with a steady pace he went forth to his distant home and began to chop up the deer.

"Alright Matt we support you"

"Yes Narcissistic man want us to help you pack"

Matt sighed now placing the pieces of deer meet at a plate. His mind continued to wonder to the day he took the decision to leave.