Chapter Thirteen

A/N Testing. Testing. Is anyone here?? Hello to my fellows readers, I disappeared.

Very sorry.. but please enjoy this chapter :))

- - - - - - - - - - - -

˗ˏˋ Stiles' POV ˎˊ˗

The rain poured and poured nonstop.

"I hope Theo won't mind his seat getting wet" I said with a chuckle

As the rain poured, endless thoughts began to cloud my mind. Who knew I'd be in this kind of position...

I place my hands inside his jacket pocket. By "his" I mean Theo's. A million thank you's for Theo forcing me to take his jacket. I'd definitely run cold if I didn't accept it from him. Although it's not doing a great job at shielding the rain, Theo cares...he always will.

I kicked rocks around as I waited for Theo to arrive.

I felt like the time was moving so slow. I began to grow anxious waiting for his arrival. How will I fix this?

Wait. Will he even show up?

No, he will. He wouldn't do that to me.

Is he still mad? I know if I were in his shoes, I'd be furious.

I fucked up bad. The worst part is, I don't fucking know where I stand in this whole mess. Theo is great, I know that but FUCK. Derek, we have history. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!!

I pulled out my phone and dialed Theo's number. After a couple of rings, he picked up.

My heart began to feel happy knowing he picked up. God Theo, why'd you have to be so darn sweet and shit and jump into my heart.

"Baby, are you almost here?"

"Don't" He said coldly

"I can't call you baby now?" I said sadly, my heart began to hurt..

"Too soon..."

"Just..."

A few minutes had gone by and no words were said... a single sigh was heard through the other side of the phone making my heart ache

"I just need time"

"Time for what!" I asked frustrated with the responses I was getting

I'm going to lose him.

"Does this mean-" I stopped myself before uttering those horrible words

"Just.. we'll talk when I get there"

"5 minutes??" I asked curiously

"Just down the road"

"Okay" I said and hung up

I put my hands inside the pockets as I rocked back and forth on my feet.

Theo's car began to become clear as he headed towards me. Slowly he pulled up just in front of me and parked in the middle of the road. I watched Theo get out of the car and walked in my direction.

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and clung onto him afraid he'd disappear.

He didn't hug back. He stood there without moving.

I let go of him and backed off awkwardly as I didn't receive a hug back.

"Theo" I called out to him

He just avoided my gaze with his head hung low as he began to gently kick some rocks around

I grabbed his shirt softly and I tried to get him to look at me.