The Separation

Stacey was driving dreamy home from the night club, through the forest.
"Stacey, aren't we there yet,it takes me about 10 minutes to walk home",dreamy said,"relax dreamy, we're almost there", Stacey said, trying to defend herself.
*Meanwhile*
"I wasn't expecting my Waterloo Tonight", Damian said, calling Stacey,"hello", Stacey said,"hey, Stacey,uh do you mind giving me someone to pound on, it's my Waterloo Tonight", Damian asked,"sure,no problem, meet me in the woods,near the old textile million", Stacey said and Damian hung up. "Ugh,so rude, okay dreamy, we're home", dreamy said, stopping the car near the old textile mill."thanks for bringing me home Stacey,my bed seems a little rough", dreamy said while laying down on the ground."ok dreamy, bye"Stacey said sarcastically."This is for you Tony", she says while zooming off in her car,later on Damian flies over to where dreamy layed, still drunk and unaware of the happenings around her, Damian did "IT".
The next day, dreamy woke up, trying to figure out how and why she got to the forest and how she got there.so,she got up,dusted her body, unaware of what happened last night,went home.
*At dreamy's house*
Dreamy closes the door quietly so not to wake up aunt silver, "and where do you think you're coming from,young lady", aunt silver said, holding a spoon."I was um,out, I slept in Stacey's house",
"That's okay",aunt silver said.dreamy immediately ran to the bathroom to vomit, when she comes out, aunt silver runs to see what's going on, "dreamy,are you pregs", aunt silver asked ferociously,"I guess", dreamy said,"oh, I'm so happy for you you,as long as it's Tony",aunt silver said, surprisingly glad,"oh yes,aunt silver"dreamy replied,but inside her head was at a whole different level,she was really confused, the following questions went through her mind,
"When did I get pregnant"
"For who",and these questions made her remember being drunk yesterday, probably she was sexually assaulted.she quickly ran as fast as she could to Tony's house,surprisingly,she met Stacey with Tony,
     Dialogue
Tony:I can't believe you betrayed me, dreamy.
Dreamy:Tony, what are you saying.
T

ony: you're pregnant,but we both know that the child isn't mine.
Dreamy: Tony, I can explain.
Tony:no need for explanations, we're done. Stacey, let's leave this bitch to her demise.
Stacey: oh sure,Tony(smiles sheepishly as she looks at dreamy)
Dreamy slaps tranquil,"you did this to me". Tony slaps dreamy,"don't you dare touch her, and don't blame others for your demise",Tony said,as he walked away with Stacey.
Dreamy,from the effects of the slap,is on the floor, unconscious,and bleeding, some people who watched at a distance, surrounded her and rushed her to the hospital.