ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠?

The bickering didn't stop, even while we were eating at the table. It was just like every other lecture that has been given to me. There were lots of "I told you", "That was dangerous", "You could have died", "How stupid are you?". The normal stuff.

I mainly ignored them. Harper was doing the same thing by the looks of it. She was peacefully eating fruit while getting yelled at. Definitely my twin.

There were eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, and coffee displayed on the kitchen counter. So much food, too much food. All of it going to waste.

I was currently eating avocado toast with some tea. The boys seemed to notice that the yelling and lecturing weren't doing any good so they finally gave up and continued to eat in silence.

Once I finished, I walked to the sink and place my dirty dishes in the sink. Harper doing the same.

Before we could start heading back to our room, Jake spoke. His voice dripping of authority. "Since you, Harper decided to undermine my words, you are to stay home today."

I let out a sarcastic laugh and rolled my eyes.

"You can join her too, Bailey."

"It wasn't like I had plans today anyways."

I walked upstairs. Day two. Only day two. Can't kill them yet.

I got to my room and made sure to slam my door loud enough for them to hear.

I pulled out my phone. I might as well use this time to talk to my friends.

I called Blair.

"Well, if it isn't miss Bailey." She was standing in her living room.

"Well, hello to you too."

"We've been missing you."

"What? The Blair Besson is actually capable of missing someone. Never."

"Haha. You are very funny." She gave me a glare.

"Is anyone else there?"

"Yes. They're in the kitchen. Let me go get them."

I waited for a few minutes until Maddi grabbed the phone.

"OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD. BAILEYYYYY! Come back home, now." She demanded.

"Maddi, hun, I've only been away for two days."

"Two days, too long."

I laughed.

Dylan managed to get to the phone. We spoke for a while till Kevin got to the phone. His jet black hair was hidden with a beanie.

"Oh look, it's skater dude."

"Hey, Bailey."

"You know, you never taught me how to skate before I left." I pouted.

"Once you come back, I will. I promise."

"I'll make sure of that."

We talked for a little bit. Their voices were enough to make my mood get better. Till there was a knock.

"Come in!"

Harper walked in.

"Hey, Jake and Levi are leaving again. Jackson is going out. Leaving us home alone with Mason and James."

"Okay." She started walking out. "Wait!" She turned around. "I want you to meet some people."

Everyone gathered around the camera. Harper nodded and sat next to me on the bed. "Everyone, this is Harper. My twin. Harper, this is everyone. My friends."