Chapter-1

"Ughhh" I groaned I hated school it's another hell hole in my life that can't go away. You see I'm the most hated girl in my school my name is Camilla Laurent. I'm French I moved from Paris when I was 4. I'm glad I don't have my accent.

The reason for that is there is still girl in our school she's new and she has a French accent. She gets made fun of everyday I mean does our school have a thing with French girls or something. "Camilla come on your going to be late" my dad yelled.

I ran downstairs and put in my earphones. When we got there I could hear them whispering about me. "Ew she's so ugly" "she's so fat ha!" "She should just do the word a favor and die" I don't let them get to me.

Ok I'm not gonna lie Michael is kinda cute. He has caramel skin dark black hair that runs down to the back of his neck and his chocolate eyes. God I can't let my self think likes this. I felt someone push me up against my locker and grabbed my black t-shirt on it that said invisible.

"Where's my homework you bitch!" Michael said "do it yourself asshole" wait did I just stick up for myself oh my god I'm going to die! "Bitch DONT disrespect meet me after school under the bleachers" oh no what have I done he's going to kill me!

I met under the bleachers he ran up behind me and got on top of me and started punching me. "STOP!!!" I screamed I rolled him over and got on top of him. Then his girlfriend Sasha walked over.

He was out of breath. Oh.my.god this looked wrong "MICHAEL ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH THIS UGLY HOE!" I heard her scream I couldn't help it anymore I ran up to her and pulled her hair back and started beating her ass. I felt Michael pull me back "Camilla stop! It's not helping!" He pulled me back and threw me on the ground and helped Sasha up.

He helped me up and ran off. That was odd he never helped me. Oh no that bitch Sasha is going to tell everyone I like Michael and I am his hoe.  I got a random phone call.

C: hi who is this
M:you know who it is dumb ass it's Michael
C: uhm how did yo ratchet ass get my phone number
M: say it again you will regret it concluding I'm coming over tomorrow
C:ugh why does our moms have to be friends
M:i don't know I hate it to how are you so ugly but your mom is hot
C:k bye I'm done

I hanged up on him. Ewww he thinks my mom is hot wtf?!. And so he just called me hot cause everyone tells me I look like my mom so I hope his ass knows what he done.

Bruh I'm making to many series at once I dropped the rest of them but one I will tell y'all later I forgot which one 😂