the invasion

Okay I'm going to tell your the power levels of the characters it's Salza Ginyu jeice and Dore during the story

Salza:60,000
Ginyu:55,000
Jeice:22,000
Dore:30,000

____________________________________

There was a power level of 50,000 heading towards planet bench.

Salza and Ginyu were sparring while Dore and jeice were.

After they were done they headed to their training school when they came in they seen Chad trying to calm everyone down from what Salza said his power was only 35,000.

A squad went to where the crash was when they did something came out it was a frost demon

The guards fired ki blast at the frost demon but got wiped out. The frost demon flew off after he wiped out the guards he flew to where the power levels were.

When he made it he seen a being outside. It was Chad but he didn't have the slightest chance and Chad knows this. Then four beings walked out they were jeice Salza Dore and Ginyu but two power levels were above his own.

"Who are you" Salza said looking at the frost demon.

"If you must know I'm zero"the frost demon said.

"Yeah what's you going to be soon"Dore says.

"Smart mouth"Zero blast Dore away.

Jeice rushed at zero only for him to be knocked out in one blow.

Ginyu jumped in and started throwing punches zero was a little under Ginyu but seemed relaxed Ginyu started getting in good hits so out of nowhere Ginyu got hit back and a huge power level started coming from Zero.

____________________________________

Ending it here I'm sorry but you'll see what will happen soon!