Part 2

(3rd Person)

The next day Tsukishima texted Yamaguchi telling him that he has to go to school early for test prep. That was a lame and totally bad lie, but Tsukishima knew Yamaguchi wouldn't question what he told him. As Tsukishima approached the school he saw Hinata and Kageyama practicing in the gym. He bolted towards Hinata and grabbed him by the shirt.

" WHAT THE HELL WAS IN THAT COOKIE I ATE?!" Tsukishima yelled at Hinata.

" THE GUY TOLD ME IT WAS A LOVE POTION! I DONT KNOW FOR SURE THOUGH, I'M SUPER DESPERATE!" Hinata yelled back. Tsukishima looked over to see Kageyama with a mad but confused expression on his face. Tsukishima sighed and put Hinata down, then Kageyama ran over and checked to see if the small boy was ok.

" Can we talk about it outside?" Tsukishima tried to say in a calm voice. Hinata nodded his head and tried to walk outside, but Kageyama grabbed his arm.

" Boke! What the hell are you doing?"

" Kageyama, it's ok! We're just gonna talk about something important,"

"The King can come you know," Tsukishima said in a snarky tone of voice.

"No!" Hinata shouted out in a loud embarrassed voice. Kageyama let go of his arm automatically assuming Tsukishima and Hinata were in a relationship. With his hands shaking he went up to Tsukishima and gave him a death glare.

" If you even-"

"It's about...Yamaguchi....ok? I would never even be remotely interested in someone that short," Kageyama's eyes widened as he came to the realization and looked back at Hinata.

"So you-and Tsukishima? Yamaguchi...HOLY SHIT!!" Hinata burst out into laughter and walked outside as Kageyama ranted to himself about all the times he knew that he was right about Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"What did the guy say the cookie did?" Tsukishima asked Hinata.

"Ok let me think. The cookie will enhance the way you see the person that you have a crush on or like. So, even if it was just a small crush, the potion would bring out all the feelings in one big POOF and make you fall deeper in love until you cant handle it!," Hinata replied and jumping in the air as he said the onomatopoeia.

" So that means.."

" Even before you ate the cookie you liked or loved Yamaguchi!" Tsukishima shook his head in disbelief and walked to his homeroom class.

" I can't like him! That's so...freaking.." Just as Tsukishima was angrily whispering to himself, a thought of Yamaguchi popped into his mind once more. He remembered the time that him and Yamaguchi went to the aquarium and saw a guy try to jump into a water tank. They laughed as a smaller boy with blond hair and a strongly built guy with brown hair pulled him away before they got kicked out.

" He looked so amused and his chuckle always makes everyone around him smile. I'm no exception though," Tsukishima's cheeks turned a cute hue of pink as he remembered all his memories with Yamaguchi. He had an odd feeling in his stomach which he never felt with anyone else. Just then he heard the door open as more students started to flood in the classroom. So, Tsukishima put back on his cool and mean demeanor.

" Tsuki!" Yamaguchi said as he entered the classroom. Tsukishima couldn't help but smile at the small brunette boy. Though Yamaguchi was the furthest thing from small, it's just that he was always standing next to Tsukishima so people always said he was short.

"Hey, Yamaguchi," The freckled boy slammed a sheet of paper down on Tsukishima's desk and widely smiled.

" A cafe?" Tsukishima asked while reading the flyer which was an ad for a new cafe opening up the next day.

" YUP! You don't have to worry about it being too crowded though! One of my family friends is running it and she's letting us go tonight with some other few people!"

"Wait..you want to go with me? Just the two of us?" Yamaguchi happily nodded and walked back to his seat. As Tsukishima ran his eyes through the flyer his mind wandered to something that they could do together. He imagined them feeding each other and talking about dorky things that he couldn't tell anyone else, then eventually arguing who was going to pay the tip.

" Could I really do that with him?" Tsukishima said quietly under his breath as the teacher gave a lecture that no one was listening to. Tsukishima simply smiled and waited for class to end so he could get ready for his "unofficial" first date with Yamaguchi.