♚.·:*¨ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ¨*:·.♚

☁︎·̩͙✧

«𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠»

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, about 4-5am. It was Monday as well. A girl with messy h/c hair was starting to get up, she yawned and rubbed both of her eyes. She sighed and stretched and rubbed her arm. There was bruise, but she was used to it. She had a bunch of bruises anyways so it didn't matter anyways.

The h/c girl went to the restroom that was in her room she was just sleeping in. She yawned as she went in.

She brushed her hair and teeth. Rinsed her face and put on some medicine on her bruises. She decided to take a shower, so she went to her small dresser and got out a sweater, and some jeans and socks.

She closed her restroom door and started to get ready for the shower until she heard a little knock from her door.

She went to her restroom door and by surprise, it was Rose, her little sister. She looked sleepy, the little girls dark brown hair was down, and she had dark purple eyes just like her older sister.

"Now, little miss. Whatcha doing here?"
The older sister asked the little one.

"Can I take a shower with you sissy?"
The four/4 year old asked as she yawned.

"Mhm"
The 'sissy' or Y/N hummed and let her in.

So she undressed her. And herself, and got into the warm yet steamy shower.

Rose alwaysed liked the water, she liked the way it felt on her and the way it is. It was just so peaceful to hear and feel.

Y/N started to wash her sister with body wash, then she started to shampoo and condition her hair as well. Her sister giggled at this since she was ticklish to this feeling. After she was done washing her sister she let her sister play in the water while she cleaned herself.

After she was done she stepped out picking up her sister along with that and started to playfully dry her sisters body and hair. She laughed at this but not loudly.

Y/N giggled at how her sister was happy.
It was such a pure moment that her and her sister sometimes have.

After that she dried herself with the same towel and began to change into her clothes. And in just case she got out her sisters clothes that was under a cabinet under the restroom sink.

She got out a oversized pink pastel sweater with a Bad Bunny logo on the left side pocket and some white tights along with matching socks. And a light hay summer hat.

The little sister had sparkles in her eyes by just looking at this. Y/N smiled.

(A/N: The color of Y/N's sweater was gray and she had dark jeans on)

She helped her sister put on the clothes even though she asked not to, she still did so.

.: 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 :.

"Alrighty! We're all done now! Now go get your shows lil miss."
I told my little sister with a happy tone in my voice.

"Okay sissy!"
She said and skipped her way out of the restroom.