♚.·:*¨ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 ¨*:·.♚

☁︎·̩͙✧

«𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭»

~Previously~

"Who do you think you are to tell me that, eh?"
The girl said.

"A person?"
I replied back.

~

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 at what I said to her. I mean, I'm not wrong, am I?

"Okay, new girl, I don't know who you think you are to tell me that. But I'm Calla, so don't mess with me or my business because nobody does."

I give her an 'okay? And?' look.

"Uh-huh, go on."

"Why'd you say that?"

"Cuz I really don't give a fuck to be honest. I'm just tryna get that boy so.."

"BUT HE'S CURSED!"

"Hmm.. where?"
I say with a smirk.

"He's just a pretty normal boy from what I can see, don't see a sign of any curses so.."
I say and walk closer to the girl and...

Slap her.

She looked shock mixed with anger. But before she could do anything else I used a spell I said in my head and teleported me, the boy, and Rose somewhere.

But all she saw before I left was a smug look on my face.

~

We teleported to what looked like the back of the school..? I dunno.. But I look infront of me to see Rose smiling at me.

While I feel someone behind me to see the green eyed boy. He looked puzzled and looked at me in shock.

I give him a small closed eyed smile.

"Why do you have a kid with you for?.."
The kid asked bluntly.

"Personal reasons. But.. Why didn't you defend yourself from that girl who looks like Dora?"
I ask as I put Rose in my lap and resting my head on her head as if she was a big resting ball.

The boy gave a small tiny-itsy-bitsy smile.
"She does look like that though.."
He mumbled.

"Well because I don't know how to use my magic or whatever.."
He replied.

"And I'm cursed, you shouldn't be around me, you'll get in trouble."
He added, my eyes widened, the I look at a misty-like cat that's around him.

"Whoever said trouble wasn't fun? And besides.. Your an outcast like me. Right?"
I said with a cheeky smile.

"Right,"
I said with my eyes closed.

"Oh, one question. What's up with that cat?"
I ask nodding up gesturing to the cat.

He looked at the black misty furrball that was next to him.
"I don't know what your talking about."
He said blankly.