Irrestible Sammy~dirty

|| SAMMY SMUT ||

It was the night of my graduation and I was really excited to finally finish highschool and move on in life. Where I live, is known for wild parties, especially on occasions like tonight. I already had graduated earlier but now, Me and my bestfriend Emily have decided to go to one of the biggest party throwers, Sam Wilkinson. He was known for being a player and always hooking up with the girls from school and sometimes, other schools closeby. I wasn't too fond of him so I just avoided him as much as I can but tonight, I thought I would go to his party just to relax and take a break. Me and Emily got ready and made our way to his house. Me and Emily get split apart from the big crowd of people holding cups of alcohol, grinding on eachother to the music. I go into the kitchen to get a glass of water since I have to drive home. I walk back out trying to look over the crowd to find Emily. Then all of a sudden, Sam steps in front of me. "Who you lookin for?" He says with the smell of alcohol on his breath. "My friend. I'm fine, You can go now." "This is my house and you're in it. I'm just being nice." "You're just drunk, You never talked to me in school, You shouldn't right now." "Well maybe you should have dressed hot in school like you are right now." "You think i'm hot? That's not the point, You're not getting into my pants." I was turned on by everything about him, I never really made eye contact with him before into his sparkling brown eyes. I wished I was at home but at the same time, I was happy with him looking at me pressing me against the wall. "I'm not even drunk, I had a cup or two but I'm sober enough to tell you that you look beautiful tonight and that I can fuck you and remember tomorrow." He says moving a strand of hair away from my face. "How romantic and charming of you. But really, I have to go." "Your friend can wait a little bit, Come on." He takes my hand and brings me upstairs to his bedroom. I sit on the bed and stare up at him while he locks the door. "I can't believe I'm doing this." "What? Hooking up on grad night at a party with me? Not that big of a shocker, I could have screwed you a long time ago if i wanted to." "You're such a slut. I'm just doing this to satisfy you so I can leave." "So you are going to lie to me now? You can't say you're not a little bit turned on for me. I'm daddy and everyone wants me, even you, I know it." "The problem is, You are Sammy, not Daddy." He smirks and pushes me down on the bed. Running his hands up my back undoing my bra, he takes off my shirt and kisses my neck. He takes off his shirt and pulls his jeans off as I slide my shorts off. We start kissing and he starts kissing down my body. I was completely confused on why I was really going to commit to this. But then I thought to myself, It's too late now and I was turned on by him and I knew him for a few years so it wasn't completely wrong. He started to kiss and suck on my neck. He whispered sexual things in my ear which made me more aroused for him. "You ready?" He says with a smile on his face. "Sammy, It's my first time." He laughs, "I'll be gentle babe." He goes down and I hold onto the sheets of the bed. Right before he thrusts, holding onto my thighs. He smirks, "I mean, I can try and be gentle." Before I can get a word out, he pushes me more onto the bed and he comes on top of me. I hold onto his back as he starts leaving hickeys around my chest. "Sammy, I'm about to c-" "Who am I now?" I look up at him, knowing there are scratches all over his back. "Sam!" "Come on, say it." He thrusts one more time, as we hit our climax together. "Daddy!" He falls onto the bed next to me. "Told you I was daddy." with a cheeky smile on his face, I roll my eyes and he kisses me. "We gotta do this again sometime." I laugh and get up off the bed. "Where are you going? To tell your friends you got fucked by daddy?" "That's the last thing i'm going to do. I need to find Emily" I pull my pants back on and pull my shirt over my head. "Ok but you better find an excuse for tomorrow when you can't walk. Just know, I'm here and you can always come over." He winks. "Fuck you Sammy." "You already did." We both laugh and I walk out of the room as I turn around one last time to see him looking at me. "I'm irresistable, I know." he says smirking right before I leave.

-
Story by:
//cameronsgirl on tumblr//