Almost exposed on stream

Status: new to relationship

Setting: Ethan slept over at Mark's house after recording an Unus Annus video, they shared a bed and eventually shared their feelings to each other. Ethan gave him a kiss and then went to bed. It is the next day and Mark is streaming with Bob and Wade.

-

Mark had been streaming for awhile, and the nonsense that went on in the game was being clouded from thoughts about last night. He guessed it was a bad time to sort out his feelings whilst streaming, as he didn't want to seem distracted and worry the chat.

"UgH! BOB, why'd you do it like that, you're supposed to-" Mark called out, looking at the contraption in front of his character.

It was when Ethan walked in unbeknownst, talking about some stuff unrelated to real life, who knows, and he was about to sling his arm around Mark's shoulder and ask what he was doing, but he was startled by a standing Mark that pushed him to the side where the camera wouldn't see. Ethan was taken aback, holding his hands up as he thought he did something wrong. He cowered a little, looking at Mark as he was frantically looking over at his monitor.

"What-"

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Mark interrupted him while looking back at him, and Ethan was super conflicted. He didn't know if he should be afraid or turned on.

"Uhh..am I not allowed in here, I thought you were just chilling?" Ethan assumed, shimmying a little.

"No I'm streaming, did I forget the tag on the front of the door or did your ADHD kick in?" He asked and Ethan laughed.

Ethan tried to moved while justifying his wrong doing, but Mark kept him in place and so Ethan stayed, with an 'Oop, okaaay' look on his face.

"I'm sorry okay, I should've knocked..or look at the door better." The trapped male responded.

Mark looked back at the stream, and the chat was going and going, on about something Mark couldn't read at this distance. Ethan licked his own lips and planted a kiss on Mark's cheek, this made the latter tense up. Mark looked back at him with a surprised look, and just saw Ethan's shit eating grin. Before he could talk, Ethan was already leaving.

"Welp, it was good checking up on ya' buddy. Let me know when you're done, I'll be packing up." Ethan says, smiling at the other as he patted Mark's back.

Ethan had stepped over to the monitor and waved, giggling at the scold Mark gave him right after that, where he basically chased him out the door. Mark grunted, closing the door and walking back to his chair and placing his headphones back on. His heartbeat was extremely fast, and he looked over a chat briefly and decided to ignore it for now.

"Sorry guys, I had an interruption." Mark claimed, smiling a little as he really didn't mind the interruption that much now that he thought about it.

-

Thx for reading Uwu, lemme know any spelling errors I made pls