Chapter 2: Signal

"The signal is just near our galaxy. But we cannot track where the signal comes from." NOVA Galactic Space Station added.

"Are we not going to release Supernova Alpha Squad?" General Supernova Ace 8 asked.

"We will release SAS on time." NOVA Central Headquarters said.

"The signal is not very clear. It means that the object that giving us the signal is a little bit far from our galaxy." NOVA Galactic Space Station said. "If it has the intention to enter our galaxy, it will arrive about 1-2 years to arrive in NOVA 1-------------"

They keep on arguing on what they are gonna do. The NOVA GSS said that the signal they are receiving are the signal that the Supernova Aces received before. So it might be the invaders. What would be their reason? After 1 hour of meeting with NOVA GSS, NOVA Central Headquarters, and all the NOVA Planet Headquarters, I went to a café.... I saw my friend Nova Spade 1. NOVA Spades are the people who are the sons or daughters of the Supernovas. NOVA Spades have the lower rank than the Supernovas.

"Hey! How's your day?" Nova Spade 1 sat in front of me.

"Just fine. General Supernova Ace 3 invited me to a meeting with GSS, and all NOVA Planet Headquarters." I said while I am drinking my favorite cappuccino.

"What was the agenda?" He asked me. But General said that I must not tell anybody about the topic so that no one will panic.

"It's about the improvement of the new features for our spacecrafts." I'm sorry....I can't tell.

"So what are the new features?" Uhmmm....Think....think....think....💡(ting!).

"Every spacecraft will have the extension that can accomodate up to 5000 passengers and the extensions can be separated from the main spacecraft in case of emergencies. And it's cool!." I said....

After the talking talking talking, I am now walking and walking and walking to my room.....And a perfect timing I got a letter....A letter? For me? This is my first letter I received after 10 years....
========================
FROM: Gen. Supernova Ace 3
TO: Supernova 15
========================
Supernova 15,
I'm inviting you to a meeting
tomorrow with the General Supernova
Aces in the afternoon. You are the only
Supernova that is invited.

Gen. Supernova Ace 3
===========================

*****

A/n:

Hi guys! It's a little bit longer than chapter 1.... Hope you like it! And please don't forget to

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!