Chapter 3: 2nd Meeting

7:15 am

(yawn) Another wonderful morning. Wondering what topic will be discussed in the 2nd meeting... Currently, I am sitting in my terrace....watching the novarise... My father woke up early this morning. He is always busy at work. Sometimes, he had no time to spend with me....But, it's ok... I still have my pet....Supernova K....We name our pets with letters. Sometimes, we walk throughout the morning.

(Supernova 15's Computer) Sir, your breakfast is ready.

"Thank you computer." I love my computer. She's awesome.

•••••after breakfast•••••

(burp) Oops! Excuse me..... It's already 9:12 am.......hmmmm.......I need to prepare my suit for this meeting...But it's too early for me to prepare....Who cares....

(opening my room full of suits)
This one? No no no no.....This one? mmmm..........no.....This one? Yes!! I love blue! as if all my suits are color blue but with different designs.....

"Computer, please send a message to General Supernova Ace 3 about what time the meeting will start?" I don't know what time the meeting will start....

"Ok sir."

•••••lunch time•••••

"Computer, is my lunch ready?" I'm hungry....

"In 5 minutes Sir."

"Computer, did General replied?"

"Yes sir, he said the meeting will start this 1:00 pm." Well, currently, the time is 11:53 am

•••••after 5 minutes•••••

"Supernova 15, your lunch is ready." Yes yes yes yes! Food is here!

"Thank you computer." I'm so hungry.

•••••after lunch•••••

I need to take a break. I'm full

12:48 pm

I need to fix myself.

•••••after fixing myself•••••

12:56 pm

I need to go now. It's almost 1:00 pm.
I hope I'm not late.

12:59 pm

Perfect timing, General Supernova Ace 3 just arrived.

"Good afternoon everybody."

"Good afternoon general."

"The NOVA Central Headquarters decided to release a quarter of the SAS (Supernova Alpha Squad) to spy around our galaxy. And we decided that the Supernova leading it is Supernova 15. He was chosen by the NOVA Central Headquarters because of his high records in the training. It's been a long time already after the traing of the Supernovas. He will be with my son, Supernova 3."

Me? Oh no...I'm not yet ready for this...

"But General, I am not yet ready for leading a quarter of the SAS."

"Supernova 15, we put you in-charge because we know you can handle this. When you find that object near our galaxy, we want you to locate where this ship or spacecraft come from." General said.

"When am I leaving?"

"You are leaving tomorrow with the quarter of the SAS." Ok.

As I am now walking down the lobby of the Headquarters, General came to me.......

"Supernova 15, your father agreed about that you are going to handle a quarter of the SAS. But he said that you must come back. Your father will not be going home. He has to do more work."

"I understand, General."

Why did they chose me to be the commander of the squad? There are 14 supernovas....It will be new experience for me though. So why not face it?

*****

A/n:

Thanks to HighOnBubbleTea and phenilb ! Please keep on reading!

And thanks to marjzpalma for reading and voting!

I am just a beginner....But I'll keep on updating and updating and updating.

And thanks everyone for reading!

And don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE!