35

Cries were heard around the room. The teen parents seemed the world came into an abrupt stop when their daughter, covered in nasty fluids, comes to view. They watched as the nurses went to the other side to clean and weight her.

Yoongi subconsciously followed with tears running down on his face. He saw his newborn weighed 7lbs and 5oz, to him, it's a pretty huge baby and gave all the praise to Jimin. He watched as the nurse wrapped her in a little burrito and a little pink hat on her head.

"Alright, papa, here's your little one." The nurse said and handed his daughter to him, eventually helping him to hold her right. The infant cutely yawned and oped her do eyes that made Yoongi burst into tears.

"Hi darling, you're finally here... I love you." Yoongi whispered as he slowly walked to Jimin, who was hazy from the drugs, but sober enough to see Yoongi holding their daughter.

"Alright. It's mommy's turn." The nurse from before said, opening Jimin's gown on his chest. She carefully took the baby from Yoongi's arms and opened the blanket just a little for the skin to skin contact.

Jimin immediately felt his baby touching his chest. He played with her little fingers, which they wrapped around his pinkie. Yoongi watched fondly at both of them, forgetting his problems and only focused on what is in front of him.

"It looks like you tore, Jimin. So you're going to numb down so we could do the stitching." Jimin softly answered as he still watches his baby opening and closing her eyes, her small hands still wrapped around his pinkie.

"She's so beautiful, Yoongi. She has your eyes and nose while she got my cheeks and my lips." Jimin whispered since the baby fell asleep. He shifted uncomfortably since he felt something inside, but remembered that he's being stitched.

"Get some rest baby, I'll have the whole family visit her later." Yoongi said. Jimin hummed as sleepiness took over him. The nurse quietly and quickly took the baby from him to do extra measures to make sure she's healthy. Yoongi softly buttoned-up Jimin's down while he took all the shit he had on. He looked at the clock and noticed it's been an hour and thirty minutes since Jimin pushed the human out. He watched as the nurse rolled the baby away, and he followed from behind, seeing his family tired. Of course, who would wanna be up at 5 am?

"Oh, Yoongi, she's beautiful." Jin said as he saw the infant in the little trolley. "Yah, Yoonji wake up!" Jin whispered shouted as he uses the rag he brought for some reason and slapped her butt with it. She whined at the impact and sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"It's goddamn early for this. Did nameless came or something?" Yoonji asked, rubbing her ached neck.

"Yes, you missed your niece. You could've gone with your dad at home since you won't be smelly when you go to school, but anyways, Yoongi, I'm glad you're taking responsibility." Jin hugged his son, and he hugged back. He broke down, which made Jin a little shock but otherwise rubbed his back.

"Oh shit, wait, let capture this moment." Yoonji pulled her phone and took a quick snap of the rare moment of her brother crying. He never cried for everything except when he was a toddler.

"Yoonji, be respectful." Jin sternly said, pulling Yoongi back a little wiping the glistening tears from his pale cheeks.

"Thanks, mom..." He sniffed as he dried his cheeks with the hem of his shirt.

"I'll get something to eat. Want anything?" Jin asked. Yoonhi told him that he only wants potato chips and Yoonji the same. Jin nodded and walked away from the two.

"So, did you tell him?" Yoonji asked as she huddled closer to her jacket as the hospital is a little bit more chilly. Yoongi shook his head and sat near the bench where Jimin room is. He saw a couple of nurses walked out of the room perfectly fine.

"How could I tell him when he's pushing our baby for almost 2 hours?" Yoongi snarled. Yoonji chuckled and sat next to him. They didn't say anything for the past few moments until Yoongi's phone vibrated. He took it out and observed.

1 New Message
Chaewon 💀
Where are you? We're supposed to fuck before classes! I want to feel you 🥵

"Ew, what the fuck?" Yoonji comments as she took the phone out of his hands, quickly snapping the picture of the phone number.

"Hey, give it!" Yoongi snatched it back and quickly texted.

Yoongi 🐱
I'm sick. I can't do anything.

Chaewon 💀
Then Jimin and his baby will get it
(Instered a random picture)

"Oh my god, this is stupid. That's not even Jimin. That's a random skinny dude. Please let me take care of this?" She asked, desperately doing the most cutest pouty face since Yoongi couldn't resist it.

"Fine... Just make her leave me alone and my family."

"Will do." She smirked.