PROPOLOGUE

JEON and PARK corporation are the two most famous and powerful corporation in the world. They both are known for there amazing business skills and friendship between them. They are also very kind hearted so everyone also likes them so much.

There sons are also famous just like them. But they are famous because they are the members of two very popular boy band in South Korea. There names are jeon jungkook and Park jinyoung. BTS and GOT7 are also very good friends with each other.

Some people's thinks that jungkook and jinyoung pass there audition because there parents are famous. But no ,they both pass there audition and became very famous not because there parents are the CEO of very famous corporation. They both do so much hard work to pass there audition and became famous. People always adores BTS and got7 and loves them so much.

Jungkook is known as the golden maknae of there ( BTS) group. He is good at everything like singing , dancing, sporty things. He is rich, famous, intelligent, handsome, hot, martial arts expert. He loves his parents so much and always obey them.

Jinyoung is very good at singing. He loves his group so much but loves teasing yugyeom. He is also known as mom of the group because he always takes care of his members. He is also known as a very good actor because of his acting skills. He loves his parents so much and always obey them.

But what happen if one day there parents tell both jungkook and jinyoung that they both are going to marry each other. Because the CEO of JEON and PARK corporation are best friends from there childhood so they want there children to marry each other.