Chapter 16

JINYOUNG POV

I woke up from my peaceful sleep when that shitty alarm clock started ringing. I groaned and tried to stand up but someone was holding me from my waist so tightly that I can't stand up. I look my behind and see that it's jungkook who is holding me so tightly.

Suddenly the flashback of what happened yesterday came into my mind. I blush and smile when I look at his handsome face. I am glade that we both confess to each other so I don't have to hide anything from him now.

I caress his cheeks, he look so cute while sleeping and I admire his features -

" Are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna do anything " Suddenly jungkook open his eyes making me widen my eyes.

" H-how long w-were you awake" I shyly asked and he look at me and smirk.

" I was awake very early. And why we're you staring at me huh not that I mind. I don't mind you looking at me" He said and give me his famous smirk. Oh my god was he always like this .

" Just for you baby boy" He said and peck my lips.

" Yah shut up. Don't forget that I am older than you" I scold him and he fucking wink at me 😑😑.

" But you weren't said it yesterday " He said making me blush and widen my eyes. I glare at him and lightly hit his chest.

" You are unbelievable " I said and tried to stand up but suddenly and wave of pain shot into my lower back making me scream.

" What happened. Are you ok" Jungkook look so worried when he hear my screaming. I glare at him making him look at me confused face.

" What" He asked and I smack his head.

" Ouch hyung why are you hitting me" He asked and rubbed his head.

" My ass is hurting because of you. Now tell me how I am going to do dance practice " I whined and he started laughing. I grinded my teeth and throw a pillow at him.

" S-sorry sorry hyung. Come here" He said and bring me into his lap. Sometimes I thought that am I seriously older than him.

" Sorry baby but what can I do you were looking so hot and fuckable that I can't control myself " He said and slightly squeeze my ass making me squeal. I look at him and he has his most innocent smile which I know was totally fake.

" Sorry babe can't help it when you have a very nice ass" He said, seriously this person is very dirty minded just like bambam and Jackson.

" Now come on I will help you to take a bath" He said and carried me bridal way. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I can't help but see that how muscular his arms are. Thats when I notice that he is shirtless and I can feel his abs too.

He slowly put me into the bathtub and help me. After bathing he once again carried me to the room and help me dress up. I smile cause I love it when he take cares of me.

" There. Now come on we should probably eat our breakfast. Or else we are gonna be late" He said and I nodded and we both went to the dining room.

" Morning jungkook, morning hyung" Taehyung said.

" Morning " Me and jungkook said.

" Look like you both have a very long and rough night huh" Suga said making me blush.

" Awwww you are so cute hyung" Jin said and bring the breakfast.

" Awww jungkook why did you went too rough on hyung huh. See he is limping " Hoseok said and I really want to dig my own grave now.

" Guys let's not tease them now. Let's eat our breakfast or else we are gonna be late for our practice " Thankfully namjoon said.

" You are no fun hyung" Jimin said.

We all sit on the chair but when I sit on my chair I was about to scream but I stop myself, my ass us hurting so much. Ugghhhhhh this is gonna be hard.

" By the way hyung , are you going to come for practice or not" Jimin asked and smirk. I laugh awkwardly.

" Yeah, I am coming " I said and they all nodded and we finish our breakfast and then we went to our practice room.

" Hyung you are back" Once again yugyeom said and hug me but this time jungkook pull me towards him and place his hands on my waist.

" Ohhhhh possesive huh" Mark hyung said with a teasing smile.

" By the way jinyoung how is your ass" Jackson asked .

" Jackson if you said anything to me, I will throw my shoe on you" I threats him and he his behind younjae.

" Chill baby" Jungkook said in my ear and I immediately relax.

" Ohhhh" They all said. But thankfully our dance teacher come inside.

" Ok guys let's start our practice " He said and we all nodded and start doing dance.

2 HOUR LATER

We all were exhausted and thankfully our practice was over.

" Are you tired" Jungkook asked and hand me the water bottle.

" Yeah, thanks to someone " I said and he chuckle and peck my cheeks. I blush and look away.

" Aren't you both too sweet. I can literally see some ants crawling there" JB said and laugh.

" As if you and suga aren't " I rolled my eyes and sit down. But jungkook grabbed my by my waist and bring me on his lap. I blush and look at him.

" Awwwwww so sweet" They all shouted and I hide my face on his neck. He chuckle and kiss my head and wrapped his arms around my waist. Well not gonna lie but sitting on his lap is so comfortable