Chapter 5

Y/n's POV:
I wake up to the sun in my face. I look up and see Tayler still sleeping. I slowly try to get out of his grip, but I get pulled back.
Ta-Don't leave
Y-We need to get up silly
Ta-A few more minutes, please?
Y-A few more minutes, then we are getting up got it?
Ta-mhm....
That "mhm...." didn't sound promising but whatever. I lay back and try to fall asleep but I can't now that I was awake.

A few minutes pass by.
Y-Alright get up!
Ta-*groan*
Y-Come on babe get up!
Ta-Why?!
Y-It's 11:23 in the morning get yo ass up!
Ta-Fine! Your gonna get it for waking me.
Y-Well your not gonna sleep till like 3 in the afternoon, not when you sleep here!
Ta-Fineeeee
We both get up and I go to the bathroom to change while he changes out there.
I change into this:

I put my hair in a high ponytail and do my morning routine

I put my hair in a high ponytail and do my morning routine. After that I walk out to see Tayler only in jeans, of course:

Y-Can you put on a shirt please? Ta-Fine, but I need to go grab it from ups-I cut him off by throughing his white tanktop he left here

Ta-Fine, but I need to go grab it from ups-
I cut him off by throughing his white tanktop he left here.
Y-You left this.
Ta-Oh! Ok.
He puts it on and we go out of my room. We see everyone in the kitchen  talking and makeing TikToks.
Y-Morning everyone!
All-Morning Y/n! Morning Tayler!
Ta-Morning!
K-Y/n! Come make a TikTok!
Y-Coming!
I go over to Kovur and we do the 'Greedy × American Boy × No Idea'  Remix!
K-Yay! Thanks Bub!
Y-Your welcome bubs!
Al-SHES MINE Y/N!!!
We all laugh. Charli then comes running over to me.
Y-Hey Charli bear!
C-Hi! Could you drive me to Dunkin please? 🥺
Y-Of course Charli! Let me ask if anyone else wants anything!
C-Ok!
Y-Hey guys, want anything from Dunkin?
Ch-Iced Latte
Th-Iced Coffee
Al-Iced Coffee
D-Iced Coffee
O-Refresher
Rest-No thanks Y/n!
Y-Ok! We will be back! Come on Boo!
C-Kk boo!
As me and Charli are driving to Dunkin, she starts to ask soooo many questions!
C-Sooooo how are you and Tayler??
Y-Good! He's very sweet, loving and careing!
C-Luckyyy! I wish I had someone!
Y-What about Chase??
C-Uhhh, we are um just um friends...
Y-Charli, Me and Tayler started as just freinds, look at us now! You should ask him if he does tonight! I'll help you the rest of the way!
C-Thank you Y/n! Really Thank you! Your the best!
Y-Anything for you Char-Char!
C-hehe!
We arrive at Dunkin and I place my mask on and go through the drive through. (DE-Dunkin Employee)
DE-Hi welcome to Dunkin Dounuts, how may I help you?
Y-Hi, can I get.......
DE-Alright, is that everything?
Y-Yes that is everything!
DE-Ok your total is $18.97, please drive to the next window thank you!
Y-Ok! Thank you very much!

After getting all the drinks Charli makes a car TikTok and records me driving and her drinking her Dunkin.
Y-You always make a TikTok don't you!
C-Yep!!!!!
Once we get home I place the drinks on the table and I even put there names on it so they can find it!
All-Thanks Girls!
Y+C-Your welcome!!!
C-Hey Y/n? Can we pwease hangout today?!?🥺
Y-OMG YESS! Come!!!!
C-YAY!!!!!
Me are Charli run to my room and close the door and lock it. We decided to film on Charli's channel. I set up my camera, hit record and sit down next to her.
C-What's up you guys, it's Charli and welcome back to my channel! I have a very special guest with me! Drumroll please!.....MY DUNKIN!!! 🤣(I HAD TO)
We burst out laughing!!!!
C-Nah just kidding! I have my bestie/sister, Y/n!!!!!!!!
Y-What's up everyone! So today we are going to be doing a few things. We will be doing , questions and answers, vlogging, and then spin the bottle Turth Or dare Edition! Everyone had already agreed so yea!
C-Also if you didn't see Thomas's vlog, Y/n is no longer singleeeeee!!!!!! She is currently dateing....Tayler Holder!!!! They have just gotten together yesterday on my boo's birthday! Today is the 28th so yesterday was her 20th birthday! Woohoo!🥳
Y-Yep! So let's get to these Q & A's! Ok first question is forrrrrr, Charli! The question is, "Do you have a crush, if so who? If not, who would you date if you had a crush on them?" Oooooo!
C-I do NOT have a crush! I would probably dateeeeee, ummmm...Chase because he is very goofy and loving!!!
Y-Awwww! Ok next qu-oh this is a comment to me, "Y/n, why are you dateing Tayler, he could do better then your ugly a** (I blurted it because it was like a yt video!) You are Ugly, fat, and no one will ever love you. People who are "fans" of you are fake! I mean who would love you! No one!" Hahaha!!!! Well, you took time out of your day to write this comment to me! And oh! Your even following me and you have even liked my photos and videos! But i'm not the one at home writeing nasty comments. Also I am pretty skinny, and I think I look beautiful, I mean, I am a model!! I am also surrounded by the people I love! And that will never change! But Tayler could do better then me but he chose me! Sooo yeah, take that hater. And I'm not trying to sound mean! I love all you guys but hate comments and videos wont get to me! I am a strong girl and will stay strong!
C-Thats my girl! Ok next.....

After that we went around vlogging everything then we played spin the bottle, truth or dare edition!
C-Ok so, Y/n! Help me with the camera!
Y-COMING! Ok and there you go!
C-thanks! So these are the people playing!
All-Hi YouTube!
Y-Ok lets start, Charli, would you like to start! Also I put a little box of the rules so just pause the video to read them! Now lets start!
C-Ok!
Charli spins and she gets....Tayler!
C-Ooooo! Ok so Tayler, Truth or Dare?
Ta-Dare!
C-YAY! Ok I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven withhhh, Y/n!
Ta-Ok!

Tayler's POV:
Charli just dared me to play 7 minutes in heaven with Y/n. I agreed and me and her walked to the closet. Once we got in there, we heard them say the timer started. I then lock the door and slowly walk towards Y/n. She backs up till she hits the wall. I place my hands on the wall and just look at her.
Ta-Here we are again...
Y-Yep...
I slowly move my hands down her body till I get to her waist. I lean in making our noses touch. I was about to lean in, but she did first. She cuped my face and I felt her smile. I then smile and move my hands up her body, to her face. She moves her hands down my body and slips her hand under my shirt rubbing up and down making me let out a small but quite moan. I feel her smile as she flips us around. She pulls away to catch some air and so do I. We just smile at eachother. I could see her lips all red. She lets out her little giggle which makes me smile. She leans in so close to me face and pecks my nose wiht hers. I grab her waist pulling her as close as I can to me. I slowly connect our lips moving one of me hands back to her face. She slips her hand under my shirt again. I move my hand that was on her waist to her ass and squeeze it a little, she lets out a quite but cute moan.
C-ALRIGHT LOVE BIRDS! TIMES UP!
I pull away from the kiss and we catch our breath. I unlock the door and we head back to the group.