Chapter 4 - ⚠️

July 27th - 9:39 am:
I woke up to Larray jumping on me.
L-WAKE UP BITCH! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!
Y-I'm up I'm up!
L-Happy Birthday Girlie!
Y-Thanks Girlie!
L-Come!
He dragged me out of bed and told me to put on my 'birthday outfit'. I put on this:

I do my hair like this:

I put on this light makeup look:

L-You look stunning girl! Y-Thanks Bitch! Let's go!I open my door and everyone yells "HAPPY BRITHDAY Y/N!" Y-Awww! Thank you guys! T-Happy 20th birthday sis!Y-Thanks Tony! TG-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBS!Y-Awww thanks Girls! Ta-Happy 20th brithday beautifu...

Y-Thanks Bitch! Let's go!
I open my door and everyone yells "HAPPY BRITHDAY Y/N!"
Y-Awww! Thank you guys!
T-Happy 20th birthday sis!
Y-Thanks Tony!
TG-HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBS!
Y-Awww thanks Girls!
Ta-Happy 20th brithday beautiful! You look amazing.
Y-Thanks Tayler.
Once I hugged everyone we all went to the pool for the party they were throwing! I had this bathing suit under:

Its about 2:30 and the party started. I had already opened all the gifts they got me. I noticed that Tayler didn't get anything but I didn't mind.
G-Yo Tayler, did you get her something?
Ta-Yep!
I was just talking to the girls when Tayler walked over to me and asked me to follow him. We go inside and he grabs my hands and looks me in the eye.
Ta-Y/n, ever since I saw you, my world lit up! Just your presence makes me smile. I have liked you ever since I saw you. Ive been wanting to ask you this question for the longest time now, so Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?
Y-Yes!
I jump into Taylers arms and he spins me around. He puts me down and gives me a quick kiss. We then walk back out holding hands. Everyone stops and looks at us.
Ta-You wanna tell them?
Y-Mhm! So everyone....WERE DATING!
All-CONGRATS YOU TWO!
Th-Well theres your question answered! They are now officially dateing! I am going to end the live right here! Bye everyone!
Thomas shut off his live and went back to vlogging.
Th-Congrats on the newset HypeHouse couple....Tayler and Y/n!!!!
All-Woohoo!!!🥳
We all went in the pool ans had fun till like 11 pm. Everyone went inside but I wanted to stay outside. I decided to go for a late night swim. I was just chilling against the wall with my eyes closed until I heard a splash! I open my eyes but I see nothing. I just ignore it. But then I feel a pair of hands on my waist...

Tayler's POV:
Y/n decided to stay out later so I would surprise her by coming in when she isn't looking. When she had her eyes closed I dived in and swam over to her. Before I came up I placed my hands on her waist and then popped my head out.
Y-Oh it was you! You scared me Tay!
Ta-Sorry babe! You thought I was gonna leave my girlfriend the first day we got together? Nope.
I gave a little smirk and she gave her little giggle again. I started to lean in making our noses touch. I felt her hot breath on my neck. She placed her hands on my abs and started to go up and down slowly. I looked at her eyes and then kissed her. I didn't just kiss her, this kiss had a message, a message called 'I love you'. I felt her kiss back and then she fliped us around. I moved my hand up her body reaching her face. I cuped her face to depend our kiss. It turned into a little makeout session. I remove one of my hands and move it down her body till I reached her ass. I gently squeeze it and I hear her let out a little moan. I pull away and just look at her face. All of her features were just amazing.
Ta-Lets take this your room.
Y-Ok...
We both get out and dried off. Once we headed back in we I went to go get my jeans for tomorrow,boxers and shorts for tonight. When I got back I saw her in this:

 When I got back I saw her in this:

She looked so hot. I look her up and down and she slowly grabbed my shirt bringing me in the room, closeing the door, pushing me against it trying not to make any noise and locking the door. She lets go and backs up a bit. I walk toward her makeing her back up to her bed. I make her fall back on the bed and I'm over her. She looked a little scared.
Ta-Don't worry, we can take it slow.
Y-Ok.
She then gave me the cutest smile. Is everything this girl does ans wears cute?!?

⚠️-I slowly lean in and kiss her. She cups my face. I lean my body in, grinning on her a little. I hear her let out these little but quiet moans. She then flips us over. She slowly takes off her shirt revealing her black lace bra.
Ta-Fuck baby...*quietly moans*
She makes her hand down to my pants and starts to trace the waist line of the pants. She then starts to pull down my shorts leaving me in only my Calvin Klein underwear. I move my hands down to her pants to only leave her in her black lace bra and underwear.
Ta-Fuck baby your beautiful...
Y-So are you...
This leads to a makeout session and I managed to flip her over so now I'm ontop. She then flipped us over again and I didn't mind. She starts to grind on my making me have a boner...
Y-Baby? You growing a boner?...
Ta-Who wouldn't...
She giggled and resumed out little makeout session.

After 6 minutes of our makeout session, we put our chloths back on and headed to sleep.
Y-Thanks for taking it slow babe. ❤
Ta-Of course baby, anthing for you!❤
Y-Awww! Goodnight❤
Ta-Goodnight❤
I wrap my arms aroud Tayler and fall asleep. - ⚠️