Lee

*THIRD POV*

When June and Matt got home June went to find Lee right away. When she found him in his messy bedroom he was curled up in the center of his bed crying.

"Oh,honey, whats wrong?"June asks her son gently.

"Today was horrible!" Lee wails.

"Why was it horrible,Honey?"

"First Rachel dumped me then I didn't get into Harvard"

"Its ok, sweetie, there are other other fish in the sea."

"But Mom the other girl I want is...taken." Lee almost spilled his biggest secret to his Mom about wanting Elle...

"Well,Honey, I'm sure that things will work out for themselves you'll see."

"But Mom they won't break up anytime soon. Their going to collage with each other next year and probably living together."   That was true Elle and Noah were probably going to live together at Noah's apartment not in a dorm.

"How do you know?"

"Because their practically a power couple..."

Then the dreaded question comes, "Who are they and who is the girl?"

"Um...no one?"

"Question or answer?"

"Answer?"

"Again. Question or answer?"

"Answer."

June looks at her son suspectically but relents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry that this is so short i just wanted to get something up. Also thank you for all the reads and votes also pls comment things that u would like to see happen in the story. 

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!