Chapter 1

It's a great day at sea, the ship Seaduction is sailing soundly over the smooth waters of the salty ocean.
Passengers are frolicking about, some watch the ocean as the ship moves forward to it's journey, some are lying in their cabins,seasick.
All in all the atmosphere of the ship was pretty good
Suddenly the ship's radars detect a storm heading straight towards the ship.

"This can't be!" The ship's captain exclaims.
"Cap,what do we do now ?" Asks a fellow sailor panic-stricken.
"This....this can't be... How can a storm just appear randomly in the ocean." The captain says forming his words slowly trying to hide his fear.
Suddenly the ship jolts to the left.
The passengers now aware that a danger has befallen the ship.
They scream as the ship jolts to the right. The smooth water now rough, the ship now caught in the storm, sways from side to side as the waves hit the ship.

"WE NEED TO EVACUATE THE SHIP IMMEDIATELY." the Captain speaks into the microphone as his voice booms through the speakers but his voice is drowned out by the heavy rain, the sound of the rough waves hitting the ship and the screams of the passengers.
He speaks again, louder this time to make his voice heard.

"EVERYONE HEAD TO THE EASTERN PART OF THE SHIP, THERE ARE PINNACES THERE, SAVE YOURSELVES!" The captain shouts again and again as the passengers run in all directions. Finally after a few minutes everyone heads to the area where the pinnaces were to save themselves.

Everyone except Ryder and his family who were left on the ship as the last pinnace, their last ray of hope was eased off the rope of the ship and floated away from them.

Will they be able to survive this storm ?
If they do what will they do ahead ?