5

I thought I would live a hellish life after John had confessed his love for me. But it turned out to be amazing.
We had kept it discreet as much as possible. Talking casually whenever we were surrounded by people but when when we were alone we could not stop making out.

I was so excited to wake up every day.

Before he went to the mine I would prepare him lunch.
He would steal quick kisses on my lips which made me panic. I would glance behind me searching if there was someone who had seen the obscene action - men kissing and rubbing against each other.

Good thing my father was always away from home every morning and would return in the evening straight to his bed. He was always tired when he went home. I couldn't care less about his whereabouts. My thoughts were only about John Wyatt.

In the evening, when dad would sleep deeply John Wyatt would sneak into my room and make love to me.

I could still remember the first time I had made love to him.

Since we became lovers, I had always left my door unlocked so he didn't need to knock when he enter in my room.

I was waiting for him that evening with anticipation as my body thrummed with desire.

He had told me earlier that he wanted to do something that wasn't done before. And I could tell what was it because he had ground his erection when I was cleaning the saloon in the morning. I was slightly bending in the counter wiping it when he rammed his hard body on my behind.

But it was half past nine and John Wyatt hadn't come in my room. I was beginning to think that he had changed his mind so I flopped on my bed and had fallen asleep.

I was awakened when a hard body was pressed against mine.

My eyes widened in fear, but then relief course through me when I saw it was John Wyatt - he was atop me kissing me all over.

" What are you doing? "

" Kissing you? "

" I was asleep you pervert. "

" Now you're not. "

" What took you so long? "

" Your father wouldn't stop blabbing. "

" Is he asleep now? "

" Yes. "

" So. "

" What? "

" Such a tease. "

He smiled handsomely. His face glowed in the faint light of my room.

He lowered his head and kissed me slowly.

I was so addicted to John's kiss. He would kiss me slowly at first then deepened the kiss.

Many were addicted to booze but I was not in the list.
His kiss was my only addiction.

He pinned my hands over my head then ground his body to mine without detaching his lips.

I was fired up and heated.
Frustrated even because I could not touch him.

His kiss lowered and it reached to my Adam's apple, simultaneously teasing my side with his right hand.

This was beyond pleasurable.
I moaned. I had unleashed the innate whore in me.

I fought from his grip.

" Let me touch you." I pled, voice seeping with lust and frustration.

John's hooded eyes looked at mine.

Then he grinned.

" You're a wanton."
He said as he kissed my lips fervently. So hard I couldn't keep up with the kiss.