Foxy x Reader

"Oh god..." I muttered. Bonnie and Chica were both missing, and I could hear Chica in the kitchen, banging the pots and pans again, but I didn't see Bonnie, and then..... 

OH GOD I FORGOT TO CHECK PIRATE'S COVE!!!!! My brain screamed. I checked, and of course it was empty. I didn't even bother checking the hallway, and I reached over and practically spammed the button to close the door. Foxy banged on the door in anger, and I actually thought he was going to break it down. But after a while, Foxy still hadn't left and was still banging on the door. "I'M RUNNING OUT OF POWER, FOXY!!!!!!" I screamed, hoping that he would understand me and go away, But he didn't. From outside I heard something that sounded like "But Y/N I love you". I didn't have anything to say to that. Then, I heard: "I won't leave until you open the door for me, and I don't care about your stupid power! I just want to be with you..." I kinda felt bad for Foxy now, he only wanted to be with me! So I opened the door and prayed that he wouldn't do anything to me. Foxy strutted in, and saw my beautiful face, I guess. He jumped into me, almost knocking me out of my chair, and said, "Oi lass! I didn't know that you would be so pretty, matey!" I blushed and smiled. Foxy said, " My name be Foxy. What's yours, my pretty darling?" "Y/N." While we talked to each other, I saw more and more that Foxy was in pain. "Hey, uh Foxy, is there something bothering you?" He blushed and said, "Don't worry lass, it's nothin' to worry about-" As he gave a loud whimper. I inspected him and saw that his left hand was bruised and dented, from banging on the door so hard, I guessed. His hook on his right hand was now dull, and covered with scratches. Luckily, I had a screwdriver and a hammer....

When I was finished, Foxy's hand and hook were as shiny as new. Foxy looked at me with bright, shiny eyes and said: "Oi lass, I don't like it at all..." I put on a horrified face and said, "I'm so sorry Foxy, did I disappoint you?" He just said, "Wait for me to finish, lass. I don't like it at all..." I flinched when he said that, but then he said, "I love it so much!!!" And I relaxed. I looked around, and was surprised when Foxy smashed his lips into mine. His tongue poked at my lip for entrance. I denied it, and he bit my lit playfully, but it hurt anyway. He put his tongue inside my mouth, and explored it. Then, he ripped off his shirt and showed off his six-pack to me. I blushed madly and started to rub it, feeling those tough bumps on his stomach. He also blushed, and then took off his pants. I could see and feel his bulging friend through his boxers, poking at my leg. He blushed and took off my entire outfit, except my already wet panties. "Someone's excited," Foxy teased. Then, he slipped off my panties, leaving me completely exposed. I tried to cover myself again, but he took away my arms from my 'parts'. He started to lick one of my breasts, while massaging the other. All the while, I felt his 'friend' getting harder under his boxers. I couldn't resist it anymore, so I kneeled down on the ground and begged. "Foxy, just do it!" He pulled off his boxers and I couldn't do anything but stare at his 10-inch friend. This was going to be painful, I thought. But Foxy saw the fearful look in my eyes, and he hugged me. "You're going to be fine," He assured. I hope that was the truth...

Foxy gently laid me down on the table, with my legs dangling off the side. I knew what Foxy wanted, so without him telling me to, I spread my legs wide open, waiting for him. I squeezed my eyes shut as he put two, then three fingers into my womanhood. He pumped in and out, and slowly the pain became pleasure. All of a sudden, I felt it coming. The knot in my stomach was getting stronger and stronger, the walls inside of my pussy clenched, and before I knew it, I was squelching and moaning while I released onto Foxy's fingers. Foxy laid me down on the floor gently, so that I was on all fours. Then, Foxy thrusted his member into my backside. The pain burned like fire, so I started to moan louder and louder. He waited for me to adjust, and when I wiggled my hips, he started to thrust. About 10 minutes later, Foxy's thrusts started to get weaker and sloppier, and I knew what was coming. Then, Foxy released his load into my body, and I released onto him, too. 

"That was really fun," I remarked. Foxy nodded in agreement, and asked, "Should we do this more often?" I blushed and said yes. We dressed up, said goodbye, and then I got into my car. My heart was still pounding, but it felt good. I looked over my shoulder and saw the hickey that Foxy had imprinted on my neck, and I smiled. Tomorrow would be my last night. In a way, I was sad to see them go...