Goldie x Reader

Y/N's POV:

I looked onto the cameras, but none of the animatronics were awake or moving. I wondered why... 

While I was waiting for them to move, I decided to have some fun. I stole some pizza from the kitchen, and a bottle of soda. I swiveled in my seat, trying to save myself from the clutches of boredom, while eating a slice of cheesy, gooey pizza. Then, I flipped through a bunch of random cameras. So basically, I closed my eyes, clicked random cameras while counting to three, and when I got to three, I opened my eyes and looked at the camera that I was on. Then, I would flip the monitor down and try again. For some reason I kept landing on Cam 2B, and I wondered what was so special about it. I saw a cool-looking poster in the corner, though, with Freddy's face on it. The next time I flipped onto Cam 2B, however, I saw a picture on the poster of Freddy ripping his head off. The THIRD time I flipped onto Cam 2B, I saw a picture of a golden version of Freddy on it. Then, I heard a girly giggle from behind the monitor. I flipped it down, and of course the golden Freddy was in my office. "Name's Golden Freddy, but you can call me Goldie," He said. I rolled my eyes, as that was soooo obvious. "What do you want?" I muttered. He took a big, dramatic bow and walked towards me. I backed off, as he didn't seem very nice. I decided to keep a distance from this mysterious boy, but I soon backed into the wall of my office, and then I had nowhere to go. I tried to open the door and get out, but the button was jammed somehow. Bonnie appeared outside the window, looking apologetic while holding a jar of jam. I glared at him, but then soon it turned to regret as he just shot a look at me and left. What was I to do now?

Goldie walked in front of me, jeering. "Nowhere to go now, helpless young lady?" He chortled. He kept on walking, until he was really close to my face. "What do you want?" I asked again, this time a little bit of fear in my voice. He knew that I was scared, and walked even closer. I started to cry, because I thought this person wasn't really like the other four. He seemed like he actually wanted to carry me backstage and stuff me in a suit. He wiped away the tears on my cheeks and said, "Nothing to worry about, my princess." "Get away from me!" I screamed, kicking the yellow bear in the balls and running to the other side. I tried the other door, but it was jammed too. Freddy walked over and shot me an apologetic look while holding a jar of peanut butter. Of course, I thought. "Just great." I muttered. 

As soon as I turned around, I was met by Goldie kissing me. He put so much force that his tongue naturally just pushed itself into my mouth. Here, he swished his tongue around roughly, then after he pulled out he broke the string of spit between our mouths by biting it harshly. He then ripped off my security jacket and bra. Then, he 'playfully' bit one of my boobs while pinching the other. This hurt a lot, and I started to moan. I was thinking of running to the other side of the office, jumping on the desk and then out the window. But I wasn't very good at parkour and was afraid that the others would hurt me outside, or I would just clumsily fall and hurt myself. So I tried to stay silent, but it hurt so much that I couldn't hold it in even though I was biting my lip so hard that it almost bled. So I ended up moaning really loud and Goldie teased, "Admit it, you enjoy this." I didn't want to, so I just stayed silent. It was starting to hurt more and more while Goldie went rougher and rougher, so I actually thought I could make it out the window. I pointed up. "Hey Goldie, there's a spider up there and I'm scared that it will fall on my head." Then, I looked toward the window. It would be better to run outside with my top off rather than be stuck in here and be tortured by Goldie, so while he was getting the spider for me, I clumsily climbed onto the desk and stared at the window. But before I knew it, Goldie had grabbed me by the back of my pants and was now glaring straight at my eyes. "You're lucky I won't kill you," He growled. I thought I was safe, but then he took his hard, metal fist and knocked me out in one blow. The last thing I remembered seeing was Goldie snickering at me and grabbing me by the leg.

When I woke up, I was on a table in a room that I didn't recognize. There were cuffs on my ankles and wrists, and I was stretched out like a (IDK something stretched out 😂) on all sides. I also saw that I was completely naked, and my security clothes were nowhere to be seen. The thing that I most suspected were my clothes was a pile of shreds in the corner of the room. Goldie walked over and kissed me on the cheek. Then, he took off his shirt and showed off his six-pack to me, just like how Foxy previously did. I tried to shoot him the angriest face I could make.

"Are you ready to have some fun?" Goldie asked. I tried to say no, but then I realized that he had put a piece of tape over my mouth. So instead I tried to say no under the tape, but it came out as a muffled voice that sounded like it said "Yes". So Goldie walked over and took off his pants and boxers. I couldn't do anything but gape at his 8-inch member. It was kind of small for his size, but I was happy because it wouldn't hurt too much. I was so wrong. Without warning, he collided with me and shoved his thang into my entrance, and I wailed in surprise and pain. He started pumping. He had his entire member inside me, which hurt a lot, but he wasn't done. He thrusted in and out at an inhuman speed, and the knot instantly formed in my stomach and started to grow. Then, I screamed as I released all over Gold.

Golden Freddy's POV:

As Y/N released all over me, I felt a feeling of pleasure. A few more thrusts and I felt a thing start to form in my stomach, too. Another couple thrusts and the knot started to move downward. More thrusts and I was about to cum..

Y/N's POV:

"I'm going to..." Gold said. After like 4-5 more thrusts I heard Goldie grunt as he released inside of me. It felt so good, but it hurt a lot, and after a while Gold pulled out of me and dressed himself. "Hey, aren't you going to dress?" Golden Freddy snickered. "BUt YoU ToRE Up My CloThES," I complained. "Well, that's your problem," Gold said and walked out of the room.