Pain

(Ariana's p.o.v.)

I woke up the next morning next to nick under the duvet in pain. "Mm." I groggled out clutching my stomach. "Babe what's wrong?!?" Nick questioned alarmed. "My stomach It hurts really bad." I moaned out squeezing my eyes shut. "Maybe you have to go the bathroom." He soother palming my belly to calm me down. "Okay..." I said trailing off as I slowly walked towards the bathroom. Why the fuck Is my stomach in so much pain! I sat down and did my business but got up to see something I didn't want. "NI-NICK!" I screamed panicking. "What's the matter babe!?!" He exclaimed following my gaze as his face turned pale. "Ariana go get dressed we're going the hospital." He calmly said escorting me out to change.

(Nick's p.o.v.)

"Ariana It's okay." I soothed kissing her knuckles as we impatiently waiting for the doctor to come In and tell us what's wrong. "Mrs.Summers and Mr.Williams?" The young nurse questioned as she skimmed her folder. "Yes.." I hummed out as Ariana sobbed. "You have no Idea how much this hurts to tell you guys this..." The young nurse began. "You've had a miscarriage..." She finished causing Ariana to sob even louder. "I'll let you two have your time." She whispered out. "Sh Ariana it wasn't your fault it happens." I breathed out trying to keep the tears from falling. "Nick it was my fault , I didn't take the right prenatel care and ugh." She yelled out. "Baby calm down." I soothed. "I need some time to think." She grumbled out as she walked out leaving me there alone. "Sir I'm really truly sorry." I gulped and nodded towards the young nurse as I got up and left as well.