beef with Tsukishima chapter 8

-week after that sleepover (Kuroo and Kenma are a thing now)-

Kenma and Akaashi was hanging out together while Bokuto and Kuroo was out doing stupid stuff.

"We all should go on a double date" said Akaashi, "Sure," said Kenma agreeing, "Wanna go out to the bridge?" asked Akaashi, "Sure," Replied Kenma.

-time skip to the bridge-

"Hm, the water looks pretty" said Kenma, "Yeah, also had you noticed that kitten following you" asked Akaashi, "Huh? kitten?" asked Kenma, Kenma looked down and behind him, a black cat, his fur was in a shape like Kuroo's hair was on his head, "hm, it's a stray" said Kenma, "you gonna adopt it?" asked Akaashi, "hm, i'm just going to take care of him for now, if Kuroo wants it then i'm going to adopt it," replied Kenma, "wanna help me take care of it?" asked Kenma, smiling, "Sure we should go to your home then" said Akaashi.

Kenma picked up the cat and Akaashi and Kenma walked to Kenma's house, Kenma opened the door, him and Akaashi went into the bathroom and washed the cat, the cat was kinda hesitant at first then the cat started to trust Kenma

"Are you going to name it?" asked Akaashi, "hm, how about Jumin?" asked Kenma, "After that guy from Mystic Messenger?" said Akaashi, "Yeah he's my favorite because he looked like Kuroo" said Kenma, "sure why not?" said Akaashi.

and sat on the couch and played some video games, the cat went on top of Kenma's head, Kuroo and Bokuto walked in.

"Kenma is that a cat!?" said Kuroo, "Yeah his name is Jumin and he looked like you" said Kenma, "cute" Kuroo muttered.

Kuroo walked to Kenma and Jumin, Kenma smiled and Kenma took off Jumin off his head and put him on his lap.

"He's your child," Kenma said, "We need another one" said Kuroo petting Kenma, "we'll get one on friday ok?" said Kuroo, "Sure" said Kenma.

Kuroo gave Kenma a peck on the cheek then kissed Jumin on the top of his head.

"Oh yeah, me and Akaashi are planning a double date for the four of us" said Kenma, "When?" asked Kuroo, "I dunno ask Akaashi," said Kenma.

"Hey Kuroo! You got a child now?" said Bokuto, "Yes," said Kuroo, "Nice" replied Bokuto.

"Kenma, can I sit on your lap?" asked Kuroo, "Sure here, but you have to hold Jumin" said Kenma, "Okay!" said Kuroo.

Kuroo was on Kenma's lap while Jumin was on his stomach, Bokuto and Akaashi was just chilling and making some food.

"Kenma~" said Kuroo, "Yeah?" asked Kenma, Kuroo put Jumin on the couch and Kuroo got up leaning over Kenma, Kuroo, Kissed Kenma, "I love you" said Kuroo, Kenma grabbed Kuroo's shirt and Kissed Kuroo, "hehe, you love me too" said Kuroo weirdly.

Kenma went into the kitchen to make fish sticks, "Kenma can I have some?" asked Kuroo sticking his head out in the kitchen, "Sure" replied Kenma as he put some fish sticks in the oven.

(With Kuroo)

"I love my little child" said Kuroo, "I'm an uncle now" said Bokuto peeping through Kuroo's shoulder, "He looks like you" added Bokuto, "Yeah, we're going to get another child next week too" replied Kuroo, "Me and Akaashi are so proud to be uncles" said Bokuto.

The doorbell rang, "oh hey Tsukishima" said Kuroo, Kenma didn't really like this Tsukishima but never talked about it, "Tsuki!" yelled Bokuto, "Don't call me that please" said Tukishima, "oh hi Tsukishima" said Akaashi, "Tsukishima this is Kenma, Kenma this is Tsukishima" said Kuroo, "Hi" said Kenma, Kenma went into the living room and put Jumin on his lap, "is this a 'friend' of yours?" said Tsukishima, "Just so you know I am his boyfriend," said Kenma, feeling angry but no one couldn't tell by his voice.

"Wanna hangout with us?" asked Kuroo, "Sure," said Tsukishima.

Kuroo and Bokuto were confused about what's really happening but Akaashi knew what was happening in Kenma's head. Kenma felt sad and alone, he felt like having a breakdown but didn't, this feeling was never new to Kenma and Akaashi would help him going through this.

"You aren't alone, it's okay," said Akaashi, "What are you talking about?" asked Bokuto, "it's nothing," said Akaashi.

"Kenma, right?" said Tsukishima, "yeah, what?" said Kenma, "Kuroo will never love you" whispered Tsukishima, "grr..YOU'RE WRONG!" said Kenma standing up, "please be more quiet, he might think you're crazy" said Tsukishima benign his salty self, "Shut up! I don't want you going inside my head! I already have a lot" said Kenma sobbing, he grabbed the cat and went into his room, Kenma slammed his door and locked it.

"What the heck just happened?" asked Kuroo, "There's an even darker side to Kenma..it all started when we we're in middle school, he started getting insecure and he never wanted to be seen, it got worse, then he got anxiety, it was till the point where in the first year in highschool he tried to..well you get the point" said Akaashi, "Will he do it again?" asked Kuroo, getting scared, "hm..I have no good news about that," said Akaashi.Kenma went out of his room wearing Kuroo's hoodie, he had a breakdown, he saw Tsukishima was still in the house, Tsukishima gave him a dirty look.

"KENMA! I'm so sorry" said Kuroo, "it's ok" replied Kenma.

"You do realize that Kuroo really only loves me" said Tsukishima coming up from behind Kuroo, Kenma stayed silent clenching his fist, "Shut up-" said Kuroo, "You'll see as I put you where you belong!" yelled Kenma, "oh, you wish" replied Tsukishima, "you are so annoying!" said Kenma, "oh, at least i'm not a whore! You depressed bitch" said Tsukishima. Kuroo snapped when he heard that.

"GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!" said Kuroo grabbing Tsukishima by the shirt.

Kuroo and Kenma sat on the couch with Jumin on Kenma's lap, "So what exactly happened like me and Bokuto-san heard yelling but like.." asked Akaashi, "Me and Tsukishima got into an argument and Tsukishima called me a whore then Kuroo got mad and kicked him out of the house" answer Kenma, "yeah then he called Kenma a depressed something Kenma is obviously isn't," said Kuroo.

Kuroo put his hand around Kenma as he petted Jumin, "Kuroo, for 1-10 how much do you love Kenma and Tsukishima?" asked Bokuto, "hm..for Kenma 100,000,000 out of 10, and negative 1 out of 10 for Tsukishima like I mean, if he wasn't being an asshole to Kenma I would've gave him a 5 out of 10" said Kuroo, "aw you guys are in l.o.v.e" teased Bokuto, "I love you Kenma" said Kuroo, "I love you too," replied Kenma leaning on his arm.