school project chapter 12

(Kenma's pov)

Everyone was staring at me as I went to class.

"Was it because of the incident?" I thought, "Or is it because my hair is up?".

I went inside of my class and took my seat at the back of the class beside as usual. When The school bell rang everybody was staring at me blushing, even boys...Then Akaashi came in and sat beside me.

"Now, we will be working with the second year's class E-5, you guys can pick your own partners, but make sure you choose good ones, you will be working in a group of four, two people from this class and two people from E-5's class" the teacher announced. Me and Akaashi looked at each other knowing that Bokuto and Kuroo were from E-5.

(Third pov)

"Now that E-3 is here go get a partner in your separate class and then go get a set of partners in E-3" announced the teacher.

Kenma and Akaashi were partners of course, they say Kuroo and Bokuto, a bunch of girls were surrounding them, Kenma and Akaashi pouted a little and started to chat.

"You have your hair up today huh?" said Akaashi, "Yeah, a lot of people were staring at me" replied Kenma, "Probably because you have your hair up" said Akaashi.

"Now, now we need to get our first year partners too," said Kuroo and Bokuto.

Two guys went to Akaashi and Kenma.

"Do you guys want to be our partners?" they asked, Kuroo and Bokuto heard it and ran up to Kenma and Akaashi.

"No, they don't!" said Kuroo and Bokuto.

Kenma and Akaashi shrugged.

Kenma looked at Kuroo and smiled with a blush, Kuroo looked at Kenma then looked away with a blush.

"Stooop! You never let me be cute and sexy at the same time!" said Kuroo, "haha! Well you're already sexy," said Kenma teasing, Kuroo put his hand on Kenma's desk, "you sexy little thing".

"Ewwwww! Stop flirting" teased Bokuto, "oh who gave you the right to speak!" said Kuroo blushing, Bokuto sticked up his tongue, "you little-" said Kuroo.

"Tetsurou~" said a girl.

The girl clung on to Kuroo's arm and Kuroo was clearly annoyed, Kuroo pushed her away, Kenma got startled.

"What do you want, Chizu?" asked Kuroo, "Why'd you push me off? I'm your girlfriend" she said, "haha, you're funny" Kuroo said, "If you were my girlfriend you would call me by my first name unless you're Bokuto or Akaashi" he said.

"Kuroo?" asked Kenma.

"WAIT? You aren't gay? No! You can't" said Chizu, "So? What if I am?" said Kuroo teasing.

"Chizu, go back to your group" said one of the teachers, she went back to her group, then Kenma's teacher went up front.

"Does everyone have a partner?" asked the teacher, everyone nodded their heads, "Ok, as we know, both our classes are biology classes, so the project is to find these following insects, Moths, butterflies, spiders, and a giant cicada, you all will have a week to do it" announced the teacher.

(time skip at lunch)

It was just Kuroo and Kenma alone, Kuroo sat criss cross, while Kenma sat in between Kuroo kissed Kenma's cheak.

"You sexy little thing" said Kuroo in Kenma's ear as he caressed Kenma's small body, "K-Kuroo, you need to stop calling me sexy" said Kenma with a blush, "then shall I call you hot? Kitty~...?" said Kuroo, Kenma blushed like crazy, "K-Kitty!?" Kuroo said, "A-are you okay!?" Asked Kuroo with a panic.

Kenma hugged Kuroo.

"S-stop making me have emotions!" said Kenma, "You little cutie, I could just eat you up~" said Kuroo, "K-kuro.." said Kenma.

The bell rang, Kuroo picked up Kenma bridesmaid style.

When they got into the building Kuroo forgot to put Kenma down for a sec so people looked at them some with you-broke-my-heart look or I-knew-it look.

"K-Kuro, put me down!" said Kenma, "Oh! Yep sorry! See you later after school" said Kuroo.

One of Kenma's acquaintances came up to Kenma with a oh-are-you-and-Kuroo-going-to-well-you-know look.

"What's see you later supposed to mean?" asked Kenma's acquaintances, "It's not what you think Akemi, we both are roommates" said Kenma as he walked to his class.

-time skip-

Akaashi and Bokuto were studying with Kuroo and Kenma in Kuroo's room.

"Alright who's going to do which?" asked Kuroo, "You and Bokuto-san will find the insects while me and Kenma will do the rest of the project" said Akaashi, "Wait but why can't we do 50/50?" asked Bokuto, "Well Bokuto we don't exactly trust you two.." said Kenma.

They did their things and after like a week they finished, It was already December and they managed to get a decent grade aka A-.

"My parents are coming to our house next week," said Kenma on his phone, "Alright.." said Kuroo, "Same as my parents" added Kuroo.