chapter 2: fear is in the eyes of the beholder.

Some people believe that fear is just another emotional aspect of the mind.
Others believe it's a powerful motivator to get what they desire most in life and feed off of it.

BUT...in the hidden leaf village. Fear is everything. Fear is everywhere. And it exists within everyone Because naruto uzumaki had placed it there.

Not one person in the village dared to go outside their homes at night and not one villager was crazy enough to make any more killing attempts on his life..noooo. this was far from it.

Naruto lurks in the shadows. He uses them to sense who's near and who is not. If you were a villager in konoha.

Your first reaction to the name naruto uzumaki would be run. Hide. And for the love of Kami... turn on every single light in your house.

Naruto had the entire village in fear of him and he liked it that way because now everyone left him alone.

We now find third hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi in a council meeting with the shinobi and civilian council's discussing a very sensitive subject that mebuki Haruno had revealed moments earlier to everyone present.

(Flashback)

The council meeting upon the request of mebuki Haruno had just begun after Hiruzen Sarutobi had entered the council chambers and wondered what was so important that couldn't wait until morning to be addressed.

And what mebuki Haruno was about to say would ultimately be Hiruzen's greatest downfall as the hokage.

Hiruzen then took his seat and said.

"This meeting shall now come to order.
Mebuki Haruno. You had something important you wished to discuss with the rest of the council. Please tell us exactly what you want to talk about."

And mebuki said.

"Alright fine. Since you still refused to tell your fellow shinobi about who naruto's parents really are then I guess I'll just have to speak up for everyone else here and tell all of you exactly who he is!!!. Naruto uzumaki's full name...is naruto... uzumaki... namikaze!!!.

Son of the fourth Hokage minato namikaze....and red hot hobenero Kushina uzumaki. The hokage didn't want anyone to know because he knew that such a revelation of the boys heritage would start a war all over again. Apparently he is going senile.

Danzo's the reason for how the entire village knows of his jinchuriki status.
Danzo's the reason the Uchiha clan were slaughtered and Itachi made a rogue shinobi.

Danzo's Root organization was never disbanded you old fool. He still runs it behind your back.

Your other two advisors have also been involved with danzo's attempt to control naruto uzumaki by sabotaging his education at the academy.

I have secretly kept all the real test results from the last two years he attended and was ordered to replace them with failing grades. He's smart.

Almost prodigy material in fact. If he made more effort in class and had a reason to pay attention maybe he could actually tie with sasuke Uchiha for top of the class. He struggles with the clone technique for some reason.

Most likely the results of his natural chakra and the kyuubi's chakra trying to bond with each other in symbiosis.

Too much chakra means he has no chance of making a proper clone jutsu.
I'm putting in a vote of reforming the academy curriculum to extend the number of courses needed to pass.