FAMILY LOVE...

The water was falling from the mountains...the sun was hidden between the dark blue clouds..the pretty girl was sitting on the shiny green grass taking the love from the nature.. the cottony clouds could not handle the weight of water on it.so it started dropping water down..it was raining little little..suddenly a guy came behind her she turned to see that boy... then heard a voice..

"Sana, lisa wake up ..come down within five minutes or else no breakfast today"...

I woke up so fast ..I wanted to sleep again to see that boy but mom comes first ofcourse...

"Five more minutes mom".. lisa said in her sleepy voice..

"We've got only five minutes lisa..wake up orelse will meet during lunch bye"...I said and came out of bed..

Exactly after half and hour we were having breakfast..I like omlet and bread for breakfast and lisa likes everything related to cheeze ..

"Where's dad" lisa asked
"Yah where is he do he had an emergency??"I added in a question..

"Ya there was an emergency early morning so he went ..even I have to go..I have already made lunch heat it and eat it"..mom said.

No doubt my parents were the best doctors..who cares for their patients more than their life..and the best thing about them is that they dont mix up their professional and personal life they treat both the sides equally...

"Btw mom" ..I started saying.."I was going to meet my soulmate"..
"Then?"mom asked..
"What then ..he saw sana's face and ran away" ..lisa jokes..
"Hahahah very funny"..I tried saying but then both of them started to laugh..and the worst part,they could not stop....uffff!!!..

At night during dinner my mom continued .."so did you meet your soulmate?!"
"No"I said "cause you woke me up."..
My parents were like our best friends...to whom we can share anything without fear of being judged..they give us the correct advice as the parents and at time as a friend..my parents have very busy life but dinner time is my best time of the day..dinner would be only for 15-20 minutes but we would sit for more than 3 hours simply talking and teasing each other.
But today dad sounded low.he was listening to us but was not saying anything.We thought he was tensed about any of his patient until he spoke.

"I guess we have to shift.".
We were shocked but lisa got exited...
"Mom will have the main seat only in dining table dad"...
"I am not joking" dad said in a little high tone..
We kept quiet. We never heard him talking like this...
"What happend dad??you look little upset today, is every thing fine.??"I asked

"Listen me carefully",.. "Your grand dad is not well he and your uncles want me to come back there."
"So what's the problem?You go and come back.?lisa said.she was clear
'This is as not as clear as this" my mom said ..She understood everything
"Ya so what's the problem again..we all will go and visit them"...I said this time and even I was also clear..
"Are we missing something dad?"I asked when I saw dad's face..

"Your dad wants to say that your grand parents want us to come back there forever.!"
"Forever!"we both were really shocked.

"Dad my medical course Is not completed yet,Still 3 years left and my internship here,only some weeks left for it,my studies my college how will I leave them all" I complained

"Dad my school my friends how will I leave them."lisa complained..

"And what about this house we lived almost 20 years and you ask us to live this house."mom complained.

"I can understand what you all are feeling right now,even I am going to leave this house all this things even I have stayed here ...but do understand me it's my dad over there who is not well and needs me...will you guys leave me like this in future when I need you all?"
We kept quite cause we know that we could never ever leave him at any cost..dad continued..
"And I promise, Your life your education will be same as here..New York have all the facilities which you all need."
We agreed to him but still something was itching in heart.
"You promise dad?" lisa asked.
"Dad I know we are sounding selfish but we lived our life here and now suddenly moving to a place we never been before is little hard to accept."
I said.
"I dont have any problem and I know we will have the same life unless and until other people dont interfere in our life's." ..simply mom said...
She have her own problems with her past house or we can even say her future house we dont know what were the problems..and the best part we were neither interested in knowing..
I and lisa looked ar each other.
Hope will have good experience hope our journey will be good ahead..
We said...