Twenty-Five\\Talk

Jason\\

"You're probably the best thing to ever happen to me."

Slim's words lingered in the air and the car was silent. I noticed her looking at me and biting those perfect ass lips of hers while I tried to concentrate on the road.

I was the best thing to ever happen to her . . . Wow . . . I have nothing to say.

"Jason?" She whispered. "Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's just that . . . No one's ever said that to me." I said truthfully. "I usually hear shit like 'You're the worst thing to ever happen to me' or something like that. It's all new to me, that's all."

"Sorry if it made you uncom--"

"No, I'm fine. I . .  kinda like hearing you say that." I smirked. I glanced at her before going back to the road.

"Really Jason? I mean, I was kind of thinking that we were going too fast or that you didn't feel the same way I felt about you but I'm actually glad to hear tou say that! I really do feel like you probably saved my life more than enough times, y'know? Like, I don't know where I'd be if you weren't here for me all this time. Probably dead or on the streets or something. I'm sorry, was I babbling? I gotta . . . I'll just shut up now." She blabbed on and on but I didn't mind. I enjoyed hearing her voice. Especially when she was happy.

Slim's voice when she was happy as hell made me feel ecstatic for some reason. Like I did something right for once.

"No, keep talking. I like when you talk." I chuckled. "You have a nice voice, Babe."

"Thank you." She blushed. "So do you."

We sat in quiet as we waited by a red light. Once it turned green, Slim began talking again.

"You know that voice guys have when they sleepy or just woke up? And their hair is a mess? And their eyes are all squinty and shit?" Slim babbled. "Well I think that's so fucking sexy on you, Jason."

I laughed as she mumbled an "Oh shit, did I really say that."

"What else you think, Slim?" I asked, still laughing.

"That even though you're scary as fuck when you're mad . . . I think you look so fucking sexy." She sat tall in the seat and bit her lip. I noticed her checking me out and reached her hand over to my chest.

"I love everything about you and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you, Jason. You made then stop." I was beginning to get turned on by Slim and just her words, but then I realized that she said I made them stop.

"Made who stop?" I asked.

"The voices."

Slim\\

We got home and closed the door quietly. I stripped from all my clothes and tied my hair up in a messy bun while I waited for Jason. Getting understand the covers, I laid on my back and looked at the ceiling.

A song was stuck in my head when Jason finally came. He threw his shirt across the room and took his pants off before climbing in bed.

I threw my leg over his waist and found myself in my spot. My head laid on his chest and I traced over the various tattoos he had.

"Why must you always be naked in this bed?" Jason asked.

"Why do you always got them fucking boxers on?" I giggled. I was serious though. If it was my choice, Jason would never wear those fucking boxers. We'd be having sex all day, every day. I would suck his dick on command and he would . . . Well, you get the point.

I hate to admit, but I just got his dick earlier today, well yesterday after school, and I was already addicted.

"I could take them off if you want." Jason chuckled.

"Nah. I don't think I'd be able to control myself." I laughed.

"That's the point." Jason smirked. "So, Slim, tell me about yourself."

I frowned and looked up at him. "Why you want to know about me?"

"Because I want to know about my girl. Is that a bad thing?" He asked.

"I guess not." I shrugged. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything."