Dirty little secret.

"I lost her Niall I lost Brinlee obviously I have the right to snap." Harry yelled at me. Harry's 3 year girlfriend died two months ago and he has slipped into a depression, this time I made him toast and he lost it, the toast reminded him of Brinlee, this kid is a joke. Louis pulled me back as Harry threw the plate at the wall, "What now Niall give me another one of your smart ideas." his hand balled up into fist as Louis pulled me back more.  

"Harry she's gone get over it. God!" probably the worst choice of words I ever said to him. The cheeky old Harry had been lost for a long time, I don't know why but he was always fighting with me, whatever I did turned into a fight. Harry never learned to fight, everything I said lead to him crying alone in his room with a picture of him and Brinlee. The other guys only had to calm down but if he got out of control I was the one with a black eye, Louis informed me hitting him back would just mess up everything. So all I could do was stand there as he hit me, luckily we never been alone when fighting somebody would always pull him off me.  

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAT HORAN!" I snicker a bit as his nostril flared.  

"I said he's gone GET OVER IT!" I regret the when he hit me in the face cutting my ligand again in the eye. Zayn whipped him back.  

"I hate you Niall I fucking hate you, you ruined everything it's your faults she's dead." he latched out.  

"I wasn't the one driving." 

"Niall you don't fucking get it, you killed her she's dead."  

"No shit she's dead." 

"YOU'RE JUST JELOUS, YOU HAVE NEVER LOVED ANYONE AND NO ONE HAS EVER LOVED YOU, YOU HAVE NO ONE YOU STUPID HELPLESS UNLOVED CUNT." with that I lost it. I couldn't look at him. "that's right you little cunt I went there cause I fucking hate you." I never thought our relationship would end unlike this. Me bleeding and him perfectly fine.  

"She killed herself, don't you get it I told you!" I stopped I let gears stream down my face. I shimmed our of Louis grip and grabbed my phone and sweater. "She said things you'll never believe so there is no point in tell you." 

"get out of here and don't come back!" both Liam and Zayn were holding him back now. I slipped out the door ans cried some more. I never felt so alone in my life. Nobody chased after me when I left crying. No one cared about me anymore. Nobody, Harry was right. Maybe it's my turn now.

Flash back

"You won't live Niall you're the one who got in the car with me."  

"Brin let my out now." 

"I can't Niall you know this is a one way ride, you know too much if you live you'll go tell my sweet little boy that this was a suicide act, and I can't have that, he'll hurt more." 

"Why are you doing this Brin please think about this." she accelerated the car more.  

"Niall I made a mistake I can't live with, this is the only choice!" she laughed hitting the pedal more. "I'm pregnant Niall with Justin's kid!" I gasped fiddling with the door handle. "stop fighting if you jump out you're still gonna die." 

"Your having your exes kid?" 

"Yes and if he find out I'm dead he'll dump me and take back everything he's given me, I'll be broke and alone again." 

"Please Brin I don't want to die please please let me out!" I was crying at this point.  

"stop being a baby Niall it's over we are gonna die and he'll think it's your fault. " she swerved off the roah heeding straight for the river, "It's over Niall see you on he other side!" she grabbed my hand squeezing it as she hit a bump flipping us and rolling down into the river, it went blank, I died she killed me.

My eyes opened, I was in the car. Water we slowly seeping in. I looked at Brin she was bleeding rapidly. The was bleeding everywhere, the blood made me sick. We were upside down. She was dead. She was gone, now I wanted to die, Harry was gonna kill me. I killed his one and only, all I wanted was a drive the airport.

There were several gashes in me and I felt so weak. I reached for the seat belt trying to unclip it, it was jammed. I was gonna die. I knew I was Dying I gave up I closed my eyes and I prayed for forgiveness and help. I thought I was dead.

"where is she is she okay, please tell me what's going on I see Niall where is Brin!" I heard Harry yelling in the hospital hallway. He was in tears.  

"Please back away sir if you want your friend to live, he's lost a lot of blood we will try our best!" the nurse said pushing him away as the boys followed me as they whooshed me around.  

"Is he gonna be okay please don't let him die!" Liam yelled as the pushed me into a surgery as everything went blank again.

I woke up in a hospital room the boys were standing around the doctor.  

"Can I please know were Brinlee is?" 

"follow that nurse she will explain her situation but I think the rest of you should stay here, your friend shouldn't have lived he's a fighter anyone else is his condition would have died on impact, he will be weak for a while he's missing a lot of blood. His leg broke,it was crushed in the crash but it should heal fine and his stomach was stitched and all the sparks of glass where token out," he looked around the room for Harry. "he should've been the on to die not The girl, he was far worse than she." he frowned " the Pity I'm sorry about your friend, he should be waking up so--!" I cut him off 

"She dead?" they all turned to me. "I killed her!" my body was shaking how come she died and I didn't. If what the doctor said was true I should be dead.  

"Shh it's okay Niall just rest!"  

They repeated this to me for the three weeks I stayed I the hospital, just forget about it Niall it wasn't your fault. Harry never came he never checked to see if I was okay.  

End of flash back.

The wind hit me hard as I sat down in the sand. The moon was shinning down bright glaring off the water. My tears stopped. I grabbed a rock tossing it into the water.  

"Unloved!" I muttered "stupid" the tears began again. "I don't deserve one direction." I was sobbing "I should've died in the car crash not Brinlee at least Harry would be happy,everyone would be happy!" I coughed looking at my phone 35 missed calls and 17 texts written of them being from Harry. I opened them up  

I'm sorry 

Please forgive me  

Come home  

It's cold  

Niall I'm sorry come home.  

I'm sorry  

Niall  

Don't do anything stupid.  

I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that  

We are coming to find you where are you? 

All from Harry 10 texts that consist of lies later he'd just low up again hit me and curse some more.  

I decided to text back  

'Don't bother!" within second there was a reply  

'just come home please!' with that I sent a simply reply.  

'No!'.  

I took my phone and threw it into the water.  

Unloved,screw up, murderer! 

"I should just die go kill myself that's the only answer." bright idea at the time not so much when they found the car 25 miles out of town with me barley alive. I didn't succeed, I wish I hadn't they hadn't told them yet and the ambulance rushed me to emerge!