Chapter 5 smoker

I stepped out side the hospital. They had me on some pain killers for the two different wounds I had. I stood just under the overhead and lit a smoke up. I put to my mouth inhaling the smoke. I closed my eyes feeling the stress leave my body. "You smoke?" I flung around to see Harry standing there holding two coffees, 

"uh Kinda, it's usually just when I'm stressed out nothing like and addiction!" he coughed placing both coffees on a new by bench. There was no one around considering it was raining like there was no tomorrow. He put his hand out reaching for the smoke.  

"Let me try!" he tried grabbing the smoke but I pulled it away.  

"Er I don't think that's a good idea!" he laughed keeping his arm extended.  

"Come on please!"  

"Look Harry I'm gonna be in the news for saving Niall and I don't want to be in it again for letting heart throb Harry styles smoke."  

"It's not you fault, pass it!" he snatched it out of my hand. Putting it to his mouth he inhaled. He breathed it out "What wrong with that!" he laughed.  

"Harry you can't just hold it in your mouth you have to breath it in haha!" I laughed at him as he took another drag this time coughing uncontrollably, I laughed as he passed the cig back "You okay Hun!"I passed him the coffee to get the taste out of his mouth. "I can tell you've never once tried." he nodded chugging the coffee. I laughed when I saw a recognizable face running up to me.  

"ADDY ADDY!" I turned toward Harry hidding my face. She walked up behind me. Harry smiled at her "Are you okaay Addy?"  

"Addison!" I corrected her.  

"Your mother is worried sick." she knew nothing about my mom.  

"Who is this?" Harry asked.  

"This is Jersey my cousin she 19." Jersey Smiled at him. "Does mother know I'm here?" I asked. She shook her head.  

"No she thought you went to child protection service, she's not mean Addison she just doesn't want you out with bug."  

"Bug?" Harry asked.  

"My ex, he kicked me out of thecar that's how I saved. Niall." I spoke in a whisper. "Jersey just go home I'm fine here!" she frowned.  

"I want to but I have no ride." Harry took this chance,  

"I'll drive you Jersey."  

"Oh thanks let's go." as they walked away Jersey winked at me laughing.

I turned around and walked back upstairs.

"Heey Beaut all the others have gone home and I have a big Spanish test tomorrow so my boy zayns gonna drive me home do you want a ride?" I shook my head.  

"No my moms coming ill stay here with Niall for a bit!"  

"Okaay here my number text me sometime" she handed me her number hugging me and walked out hand and hand with Zayn. I walked in the room and sat down beside a sleeping Niall. I could tell he wasn't gonma wake up anytime soon and my mother wasn't actually gonna pick me up. So I laid my head down on the side of his bed and closed my eyes.